Boat shoes with socks- Yes or No?

Originally Posted by emkay

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Na'h, boat shoes are meant to be worn without socks.

Wearing socks with boat shoes is tacky and looks bad, imo...
its not an opinion, its a fact. U never wear boat shows with socks

As a matter of fact you never wear noticeable socks when u are wearing shorts period. Only no show socks or no socks at all.
Who made these rules up?
i was just talking outta my *** but real talk it just looks tacky when i see people rocking shorts and i see their socks. Its just not a good lookimo
As a matter of fact you never wear noticeable socks when u are wearing shorts period.

Imo if you are a grown man and you are not at the gym, or I guess sailing, you shouldn't be wearing shorts period.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

really now...

62d35dd5edf4e480bf0fbba0a643e8c8085f449.gif

If you are wearing pants then maybe you can pull of socks. Jeans and boat shoes do not go together imo.

Shorts, no socks.

Originally Posted by Random 79

As a matter of fact you never wear noticeable socks when u are wearing shorts period.
Imo if you are a grown man and you are not at the gym, or I guess sailing, you shouldn't be wearing shorts period.

dumbest +#*! i've ever read.

i tried like 10 times to wear socks but it wasnt working out they always showed. so now i just rock my sperry's with no socks and i think its
pimp.gif
. But im prolly a hypebeast so dont depend on me
laugh.gif

I rock timberland boat shoes to private school: socks all day every day over there. No need to look nice for an all guys school lol.

Otherwise, definitely don't wear socks with them.

And definitely don't try to ball in them...

I cant wear shoes with out ocks... sorry .... I just copped some for the summer and please believe I will rock mine with some short dress socks.... sweatyshoes aint popping sorry

Sure you can..............but only with black dress socks. Not only do they feel comfortable, but its bareley noticeable. White socks with boat shoes is stupidto me, but I cant have my feet naked like that.

Back
Top Bottom