Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

NYC?
nerd.gif

Any word on the exact RD or at least a 2week window? And where can I cop these in Pennsylvania? Hate to have to go to NY to cop.

i'm also in PA... but northeastern... anyone know of some places to get these around scranton let me know... i'm from outta town

definitely don't wanna go into the city for them though... but i guess i might have to... the reds, beef n brocs, and maybe the blues for me

These are supposed to be releasing in all the places the Bobbito lows came out right? Which places had the lows in the Bay area? Huf? True Sole?

alright for all you non-readers out there.

confirmed information!

they will release to those accounts that only got the 1st Bobbito Low.
(THE SECOND AND THIRD BOBBITO LOW WAS A MORE WIDESPREAD RELEASE AND MORE ACCOUNTS WERE ALOUD TO CARRY THEM AND NOT THE 1ST LOW)

also.

the PR pack (RED AND BLUE) is releasing Nov/17th.

the Winter pack (BEEF N BROC & MAC AND CHEESE) is scheduled to release Dec/1st but there is no confirmation to that date.

I dont know about overseas as cweak stated a push-back.

things can always change.

Originally Posted by ghost43t

chi town i need a new connect(old one gone off to school:smh: ) hit me up
You can bet that the prices here will be crazy. Don't believe then make a few phone calls and you will feel me. I tried with the 1st pair ofBobbito Lows and ended having a another fellow NTer hooking me up with them @ retail.

I called the only premium nike account store I know of in Tampa..no go. I'm mega heated about it.

For those in the TORONTO area Goodfoot will have these also, since they got all 3 of the previous Bobbito lows.

They are very nice guys, take it from me, I'm not really a fan of af1 highs but after seeing these, I had to get them.

Back
Top Bottom