bobicream2.jpg

bobibrown1.jpg

bobibrown2.jpg

Wheats are so fresh and so copped.
Team S.C arolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

TEAM-AF-ONE
these are both crazy i hope they aint too difficult to get

Damn I can't wait to get both the Blue & Red pairs both will be great shoes for the summer.

those wheats are nice. probably too much trouble to go through. most wheat nubuck models are.

bring back the WP pack!

Anyone know who should be getting these in ny long island to be exact? missed out on the lows dont want to miss out on these

Suzanne: I understand... but we still have the information even if it is a quickstike limited release. The person I'm working with has all product release dates and we are not offering a Puerto Rico AF1 pack this year. Addidas is releasing a Puerto Rican shoe this year.
trying to get the style code and chick tells me this
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ghost43t,

Try calling these places and you'll get an idea of what's up here in Chi.

Leaders 1354 (North) - 1400 N. Milwaukee Ave. - 773 489-1900
Leaders 1354 (South) - 4351 S. Cottage Grove Ave. - 773 285-1067
P & J Footwear - 1627 W Howard St. - 773 338-1053
Self Conscious - 1021 W. Lake St. - 312 633-4000
Snyx Galleria - 4700 S. Prarie - 773 548-4110

only place on that list that knew anything about them was self and im def not goin there not only do they try and kill you with the price they wont even give aprice over the phone:smh:

and dkballer if you kno any place in the chi thats gettin them plz let me kno pm it to me if you to.

anybody know a spot in philly that getting the winter pack? i know ubiq is not, not sure about wthn or mom and pops. lemme know, thanks.

Originally Posted by ghost43t

only place on that list that knew anything about them was self and im def not goin there not only do they try and kill you with the price they wont even give a price over the phone:smh:

and dkballer if you kno any place in the chi thats gettin them plz let me kno pm it to me if you to.

That is what I was telling you Ghost. These shoes are technically not a GR so cats here are gonna tax you for that shoe. You may be able to find aNT'er who is willing to help you get the shoe at or close to retail. That's what I did for my 1st pair of Bobbito lows.

Back
Top Bottom