Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

werd... i got mine today too in the mail... got it for 145 shipped and its an 8.5.... my size! but ya these will get rocked soon... as soon as the weatherclears up and i clean up my rotation im a unds these badboys.... but ya the quality is definitly top notch on these

Just got mine in the mail,red joints, leather is butter
smokin.gif

Not feeling the replacement laces but thats no biggie. Big up Easy3000.$165 shipped.

^Thanks sorry for the late reply. I got a 10.5 in the wheats for 165 shipped if anyone needs it.

how are the fit of the bobbitios? i wear a 7.5 but was wondering if i can pull off wearing a size 7 comfortably since it seems like 7.5 dosnt exist in any ofthem.

True Sole on Haight St. in SF still had a good number of these when I went thru there last week if anyone in the Bay is lookin for the red ones.

so i have been looking high and low for these Wheats in an 11.5 or 12 and cant find them anywhere!! is there anyone out there that can please lead me in theright direction?!?!

the quality on all of the bobbito's seems to be much better than most of the other shoes nike is doing right now

haha...i think i'm the only one feelin the beef and brocs. but i was able to pick up a pair today...love 'em!!!

had to put it down for this post#...c/o '95!!!

nah i like the beef n broc id cop but only for retail but im a pass for now cuz no money... tryin to save up for the jordan pack

After much effort and b.s. ...

I got the Red PR's and the Wheat's. They're beautiful and definitely the best AF1 release of last year, imo, maybe the past few years. Like othershave stated, they are of very high quality and the simple, classic colorways are a breath of fresh air in this time of loud, over-busy, hypebeast (as much as Ihate that word) colorways.

I'm still gonna try to get my hands on the Blue PR's and the Beef & Brocs when the time and money is right. Thank you Cool Bob Love.

So i finally got my Wheats today, *YES!* went with my regular 12 and it fits great so i'm really glad i didn't end up ordering a pair of 11.5'sbecause i had seen quite a few people co-sign they were running a half size big.. it worked out perfect.. Got them from Undftd in Santa Monica i didnt eventhink they would be over there, not retail but 148 is better then i was starting to get ready to pay.. I was seriously about to beast over these..

Bobbito was responsible for the best Air Force 1's of the year if you ask me, with these and those 1st Lows that were released. He did a great job and nowi can try and hunt down the Blue Highs and ill be straight.

I cant stop wearin my wheat bobbitos......forgive I never liked those heavy wheat tims, so these r great.

My pair of wheats finally came in. Quality is great, hands down the best AF1 release this past year. If you like AF1's and dont cop these then yoursleeping standing up.

i had to get another two pairs of these wheats. Moe's Sneaker Spot in Queens still got some pairs in smaller sizes I think.

I think I'll just give up on getting these in a size 12. Wished I could get them for retail after the damn countdown package I just got.

Back
Top Bottom