Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

Got my wheats on lock for retail...Just waiting on them to get here now...I'm a sucker for some AF1 HI's and these are the best HI's to release ina long while...

for those "securing" their wheats in 8.5-9 range, care to PM me with some spots and prices por favor? gracias.

anyone know if true sf got the wheats?? and still got my blue bobs sz 9 a little to small .. if anyones interested

Originally Posted by mikes and nikes

i need a size 8.5 or 9 prefereably a 9 in the wheats, lemme know.

Same here, but I need an 8.5 since I have a feeling these run big. If anyone wants to trade for a sz 10, PM me.

Finally found my size in NYC, Queens Heads know this spot infamous! they just got their shipment in today for 130

Nobody disappointed of the quality? They never look as nice as the samples from lil Bobs blog.... On the Wheats they changed the tongue and the part under theswoosh from suede/nubuck to canvas. The laces are also changed. Comments on this? The sole on the Beef n' Broccolis also seems white on the blog but not inreal life(gray). They might have changed that too? I sure like the sample of the Wheats better than what came out though.

I'm not feeling the wheats, not sure why... but the B & B look tight....
I would cop if I got a discount....

i think i am going to retire from buying shoes. I aint mad though i got my wheats and i think i will just quit. yeah, i am gonna just stop going.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

i think i am going to retire from buying shoes. I aint mad though i got my wheats and i think i will just quit. yeah, i am gonna just stop going.

Love that movie!
roll.gif

Nobody disappointed of the quality?
indifferent.gif
no, the quality is great imo, and for $125 ur notgonna find better quality if u ask me, especially with supreme af1s hitting 225+...and if u can , let me know...

The last decent af1 that hit for 125 were the first bobbito lows with the buttery leather, other then that I can only think about the hiroshis' and theirnot even the best quality

niketalk will always complain about something

^u should spray them down with some waterproofing spray...the storm is crazy out here bro...cant even go pickup the new whip

Originally Posted by NikeStatus

Nobody disappointed of the quality?
indifferent.gif
no, the quality is great imo, and for $125 ur not gonna find better quality if u ask me, especially with supreme af1s hitting 225+...and if u can , let me know...

The last decent af1 that hit for 125 were the first bobbito lows with the buttery leather, other then that I can only think about the hiroshis' and their not even the best quality

niketalk will always complain about something

I didn't actually mean to complain, the shoes are hot. I was just expecting the Wheats I saw in Bobbitos blog, that's all... and as I wasreally looking forward to this release I was disappointed.

Ayyyy, can someone give me tips on where to look for the wheats in NY (some place with a good chance of having a size
glasses.gif
. I am from CT and my spot thatusually gets all the good releases fell off on this release. Called commonwealth and they are out of size 8's as well. My plan is to roll to the citytomorrow so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom