Bobby Jindal. What are your thoughts NT?

martdizzle23

Banned
Anyone else on NT excited about the thought of him running next for president? I am. Don't get me wrong I still wanna see how Obama does in the next 4 or 8years as he said last night in his speech he may need to get things done but this guy shows promise too I believe.
11cd17k.jpg
9rr1nd.jpg

2hmg8cy.jpg

YO! I'd love to see Southern Republicans back him... I'd get quite the laugh out of it. DF!!!

It'll be interesting to see how he's supported.

I don't see the average Republican supporting him. He obviously isn't fitting of the 'old white man' stereotype. I personally like him though.(I'm a Democrat)

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

I want to know why he converted his religion from Hinduism to Catholicism.
Word, so do I.

Maybe Americans wouldn't accept a person of Hindu faith to become governor.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

The GOP is going to have a hard job beating Obama in 2012, unless things go completely crazy for the next couple years. But if things go fine and they nominate Bobby Jindal they are opening the door for the Libertarian Party to screw them royally. I don't see the GOP base "real" American voting for him.
How do you know they're going to have a hard time?
laugh.gif

You don't know what kind of job Obama is going to do yet.... he could either do a fantastic job or a terrible job.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

It'll be interesting to see how he's supported.

I don't see the average Republican supporting him. He obviously isn't fitting of the 'old white man' stereotype. I personally like him though. (I'm a Democrat)

Actually Jindal is already generating buzz among many conservatives as a real possibility for 2012.
Of course that is too far away.... but yeah.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

I want to know why he converted his religion from Hinduism to Catholicism.
Word, so do I.

Maybe Americans wouldn't accept a person of Hindu faith to become governor.
and his parents are supposedly Punjabi, which would make me think he believed in Sikhism in the beginning. Or maybe his parents did? Idk, justwant to see what his values are and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom