Bobby Jindal. What are your thoughts NT?

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Ghenges wrote:

If Bobby J does become President, everything will look, sound, smell and taste like curry.

bvazm.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

What are his qualifications besides being Indian and republican?

Governor of Louisiana has no pull?
Considering the majority of presidents were governors, I'd say he'll be plenty qualified by then.

Until Republicans move away from the religious right and the neocons, they're not taking back congress or the white house unless the Dems screw up.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by knightngale

it will be funny to see rednecks/racists/ "religious people"/red states decide if they will actually go out and vote for him
he's the governor of Louisiana so I guess thats a red state
I could see they will cause of the lesser of two evils from a redneck stand point

he actually talks and makes sense ... he is the perfect person to represent what conservatives are about ... he would get my vote

He looks like a kid i played flag football wit back when i was like 6, his name was roach.

Again, assuming that just because an African-American became president, any minority can become president just isn't realistic. It's not goodwhen the most famous member of your minority group in the country's history is a cartoon character.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Again, assuming that just because an African-American became president, any minority can become president just isn't realistic. It's not good when the most famous member of your minority group in the country's history is a cartoon character.
Well, when all out presidents had been white, why should we have even given a black guy a second thought? i mean, there's never been onebefore, so it's not realistic, right?

Shut the hell up with this garbage. Black people got their guy in office and now no other minorities can be viable candidates? This guy is well-educated(Rhodes scholar), articulate, aggressive in getting things done, and is a governor of a state, which bodes well for a presidential candidate.

^^^^^ Thank you. Jindal has done NOTHING since being in office. I said it on page 3 and I'll say it again.

Back
Top Bottom