Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

Even after murder has been involved, you feel for these dudes?

I'm not naive like a lot of you.
when you're unfortunate enough to be born into a situation devoid of guidance and more importantly education, you can fall victim to the perils of life.
The way some of you idiots speak you'd think that people weren't entitled to mistakes.
...this is a kid man.

Even after murder has been involved, you feel for these dudes?
when you're unfortunate enough to be born into a situation devoid of guidance and more importantly education, you can fall victim to the perils of life.
The way some of you idiots speak you'd think that people weren't entitled to mistakes.
...this is a kid man.
this wasn't just a mistake though 
laugh.gif

it's unfortunate but meh

Didn't the guy had the gun in the hotel. After he supposedly kill someone. And did a show wearing the same clothes?

The object is not to get caught. These guys did a piss poor job of that.

He getting charged with attempted murder. All you have to do is fire a shot somebody to get charged with that and dudes are not throwing guns away after shooting at somebody :lol: maybe in a robbery or something

Last edited:
...this is a kid man.
Murder is murder. Doesn't matter about the upbringing.

In regards to throwing away guns....I think it woulda been a sound investment to put some of that rap money towards new burners...especially considering they were all ready collectively putting their money into a pool for guns/bond/lawyers etc.

Conflicted sympathy here. These dudes were reckless and terrorizing some of the neighborhoods...but you can see they were on they're way out and onto something more positive. Wish Bobby the best.

Last edited:
Murder is murder. Doesn't matter about the upbringing.

Like I said....yall are naive.
You can't identify with the struggle of you've never been apart of it, and that's cool.
But don't come across like you're some moral authority and condemn the kid.
Some simply make mistakes that are more severe than any you've committed.

In regards to throwing away guns....I think it woulda been a sound investment to put some of that rap money towards new burners...especially considering they were all ready collectively putting their money into a pool for guns/bond/lawyers etc.

Conflicted sympathy here. These dudes were reckless and terrorizing some of the neighborhoods...but you can see they were on they're way out and onto something more positive. Wish Bobby the best.
They've been investigating these dudes for 2 years. The 20 guns the police have are ones they recovered over the course of the whole 2 year "operation" except for the 3 guns they had in the studio when they got caught 

They've been investigating these dudes for 2 years. The 20 guns the police have are ones they recovered over the course of the whole 2 year "operation" except for the 3 guns they had in the studio when they got caught 

Oh ok. I got you. My bad. Thought they had most of those guns w/ em.

There's a difference between misfortune and flat out stupidity.

I can't feel sorry for somebody who knew the police were after him but yet decided to still aggravate the situation. I mean, read the articles and look at the charges. Misguided? Absolutely. But that level of carelessness exceeds any and all logic, I'm sorry.

You knew the feds was after you and your dropping street names AND real names in your songs? :lol: that's just stupid

Right it off as lack of guidance/ OGs if you want to, but even my non-street knows snitchin on yourself is NEVER the move.

That's the issue these kids are out here thuggin to be cool instead of making their money and getting out the game.

I don't think anyone disagrees that telling on himself was extremely stupid, but the fact that he was making such egregious mistakes was proof that no one was putting him up on game.    That's all I'm saying.   Everyone needs that in life, from civilians to criminals.

I agree that he was making boneheaded mistakes...especially on the damn jail phone.   But damn, the dude had no one to tell him that and neither did his crew.  That's what's unfortunate.

Last edited:
Even then the telling on himself part aint the worst. Its not like that song can be used for evidence. Had they done a good job of not getting caught and disposed of evidence that needed to be disposed of the cops would have NOTHING on them.

Damn it's over for them..they literally just had the best time of their lives smh..it's unfortunate..

Last edited:
How u can even feel bad for these ****** is mind boggling.

Fools literally out here snitchin on the track and correcting others to make it CRYSTAL CLEAR who they talking about :lol:

Epic levels of stupid. "Respect it because they lived it". F outta here. There's nothing to respect about a bunch of idiots who basically gift wrapped a case for the feds.

Last edited:
Bobby and them might start telling on each other. They the type that fall for the okie some they pulled on the wire wit the copy machine saying its a lie detector [emoji]128514[/emoji]

A while back I was watching worldstar after Migos Chain got snatched this dude Fat Trel got Infront of the the camera and literally said this is My Gun Man if you need any Guns holla at him , he got that chopper and all sorts of burners .. Lol dude had that stone face .

A while back I was watching worldstar after Migos Chain got snatched this dude Fat Trel got Infront of the the camera and literally said this is My Gun Man if you need any Guns holla at him , he got that chopper and all sorts of burners .. Lol dude had that stone face .

Saw that too :lol: DC guns laws ain't no joke. Trel will be next, watch.

Most of these dudes are so stupid and pressed to tell the world they bout that life literally any rookie cop could hem them up.

Back
Top Bottom