Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

To my knowledge 'tea' refers to information, basically snitching is giving up 'tea' or something like that, maybe a NY street cat can clarify.

Lmao spilling the tea is not a street term :rofl:

It's basically girl/gay talk for sharing gossip

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Called that boy randy [emoji]128514[/emoji] I know about a murder

Ain't nothing wrong with the term "tea" and "shade"

As long as you know within yaself that you like wimenz wimenz wimenz, it's all good

As long as you know within yaself that you like wimenz wimenz wimenz, it's all good
Nothing wrong at all.  Just don't be surprised if you attract some unwanted suitors when you're out in the streets saying YAAAAAS 

:lol: true ...I'm just used to seeing women say it...Kermit sacrificed himself so men could now use it I guess lol

i can't wish jail on nobody....

so to say "good these guys are rotting and jail" and other garbage that you guys are talking about it lame...

its funny how hip hop fans like to play both sides of the fence all the time...early 2000s it was all about the 'authentic rapper'...no one respected any fake rappers who just rapped about how tough they was and that they were from the street....every rappers lyrics was judged for authenticity and fakes were called out...

now its who can act better and fake it more...don't get me wrong, i don't take rap lyrics serious nor do i care if any of the rappers are real gangsters...but its funny how the landscape has changed, and fans now calling out the authentic street cats for being lame and good that they are behind bars all while listening to former COs rapping about drug dealing and murders (officer ricky)...

While reading up on these dudes i came across the fact that they were actually on their way to putting together an actual group with staying power. This dude Abillyon is actually pretty nice & frsh from jail. Dude has some **** :smokin

i can't wish jail on nobody....

so to say "good these guys are rotting and jail" and other garbage that you guys are talking about it lame...

its funny how hip hop fans like to play both sides of the fence all the time...early 2000s it was all about the 'authentic rapper'...no one respected any fake rappers who just rapped about how tough they was and that they were from the street....every rappers lyrics was judged for authenticity and fakes were called out...

now its who can act better and fake it more...don't get me wrong, i don't take rap lyrics serious nor do i care if any of the rappers are real gangsters...but its funny how the landscape has changed, and fans now calling out the authentic street cats for being lame and good that they are behind bars all while listening to former COs rapping about drug dealing and murders (officer ricky)...
Call me lame all you want. I'm not gonna show sympathy to ****** who put themselves in jail.

Last edited:
While reading up on these dudes i came across the fact that they were actually on their way to putting together an actual group with staying power. This dude Abillyon is actually pretty nice & frsh from jail. Dude has some **** :smokin
Ty their ENTIRE mixtape is lit. ABilly is a standout definitely, he had 3 records ok there all of em was smooth

[emoji]128514[/emoji] ****** showed 0 signs of staying power

Back
Top Bottom