Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

B5Qh-wDCYAE9jhd.jpg

NO way .
Ok source, audio, anything? There should be a ban on posting information without any type of background or source. 

Shut up

Bobby said he knew they been watching him...

What if the hot ***** song was something he worked out with NYPD as his own secret way of snitching?... View media item 1312656 View media item 1312657
Maybe I watch too many damn movies...

That's actually highly likely...

Bobby under investigation
NYPD asks for some tea on his squad
Bobby doesn't wanna be seen as a snitch, but doesn't wanna go to jail...
NYPD suggests he make a rap song spilling all the tea..
Son gets a record deal, lives it up with his squad..
Cops swarm in and round everyone up
Record label bails out bobby and he's free (when he would've been free regardless because the NYPD would let him go for snitching)
Son continues to reap the benefits of his record deal for about a year, gets paid crazy loot, and moves back home to Florida, and falls off the map as a rapper.
Son is out the trap game, the rap game, and is living comfortably

Although that situation might not be true, it would make for a damn good movie right? :lol:

A while back I was watching worldstar after Migos Chain got snatched this dude Fat Trel got Infront of the the camera and literally said this is My Gun Man if you need any Guns holla at him , he got that chopper and all sorts of burners .. Lol dude had that stone face .

I saw this too. Dont know whats with this generation and talking so loud all the damn time :smh:

I remember a while ago when Bobby's song was blowing up my fam on East Flatbush sides told me he and his crew have been wild. A lot of those references in that single were real.

I'm not surprised. These dumb, wild type crews usually have their run cut short sooner or later. Far from unprecedented in Brooklyn.

IDK why people are laughing at that. It was pretty clear what he said in the song. It's the fact that he meant it literally that's worrysome. Am I the only one who doesnt take rap for its literal meaning.

Mitch caught a body bout a week ago should mean "we got a shooter on our team and he pop off frequently. Don't **** with us" not "Mitch was in a shootout on 95th street at 8.05 pm last week." But I guess that's just me.

The vine was still funny tho. Charlamagne tha God is one of my favorite personalities out there

Last edited:
Good this happened to these fools. Now only if this type of circumstance could take place to all these trash rappers in hip-hop. EndRant 
tongue.gif

Reactions: OTG
How u can even feel bad for these ****** is mind boggling.

Exactly. People claim 'oh it's just entertainment', but it's not. You're shaking your hips to s dude talking about killing members of another person's family. I'm black, and I can admit that the black community has a lot of work to do. How this type of behavior is celebrated is beyond me,yet people are quick to holler 'stop the violence'.

IDK why people are laughing at that. It was pretty clear what he said in the song. It's the fact that he meant it literally that's worrysome. Am I the only one who doesnt take rap for its literal meaning.

Mitch caught a body bout a week ago should mean "we got a shooter on our team and he pop off frequently. Don't **** with us" not "Mitch was in a shootout on 95th street at 8.05 pm last week." But I guess that's just me.

The vine was still funny tho. Charlamagne tha God is one of my favorite personalities out there

View media item 1312906So what do you think happens when he 'pops off' and start shooting fam? Warning shots? I know rappers lie and embellish, but I had a feeling that there was some truth to his lyrics.

Last edited:
lol. No wonder hip hop is trash when you gotta be literal because this generation of listeners can't take figurative speech.

Ohh well let these clowns sit in jail for being idiots. Even Chief Keef, Glo Gang, and OTF knows not to do the trash and they talk **** on twitter all the time. Yet those guys change their phones all the time. ****** dumb enough to pinpoint their exact location when the crime happened :lol: Next thing you know they'll be taking instagram selfies with the location on in the murder scene. Wouldnt put it beaneath these clowns.

Last edited:
So when people say they sold crack, did you take that figuratively also? Does that translate to 'I'll do whatever it takes to feed my family'. What about having relations with the females? 'I enjoy a females company'. Should those not be taken literally?

So when people say they sold crack, did you take that figuratively also? Does that translate to 'I'll do whatever it takes to feed my family'. What about having relations with the females? 'I enjoy a females company'. Should those not be taken literally?

smashing ******* aint illegal. Saying you sold crack isnt giving the exact time, place, and location of your crimes.

Like i said put a fence on these idiots. Like dude said they gift wrapped the case to the feds and deserve to be locked up for that alone. I would prolly feel for them if they werent idiots. Getting these guys off the streets before they raise more idiotic children is the best thing we can do.

Nothing else needs to be said here. Im done with this thread

/unsub

Last edited:
Makes me cringe when I see straight dudes say "spilling the tea" lol.

Sound like Gary with da Tea off Rick Smiley.

This is with todays era.  Everybody nowadays wants to become a rapper, or just plain simply raps.  The amount of people who try to rap and raps is crazy to me. Its so flooded that I don't really enjoy it as much as I used to. The talent and the gift of rapping isn't as raw as it used to be, not saying its not there anymore.  But I remember a while back there was a thread on NT about a secret meeting of a few suits discussing the direction of rap/hip-hop music which will focus mainly on guns, violence, and profanity which promotes jail. Now think about how many of those private owned facilities are profiting off of rap music.

All these rappers nowadays live what they rap. Or else they're known to be fake and unreal.  They begin to do their dirty work and then spill it their rhymes.  With the development of all this social media, they're just seeking attention to get there story out there.  Everybody wants to be famous nowadays.  Whether its instagram or twitter.  Don't get me wrong, but I'm not saying Bobby and his crew but in general, those suits who did have that meeting about the direction of rap/hip-hop music predicted that this would happen.  At one point being  a gangster and being a rapper were two different things.

This reminds me of that song by Biggie Smalls - Ninjas Bleed.  To this day, that song like I could literally imagined the lyrics.  Whether its true or not, (I happen to think so) is still debatable.  That was the true raw talent.  Every time I listen to it gives me chills.  One of my favorite songs IMO.  I'm not trying to knock on talent of this new generation rappers, but it just isn't and won't be the same anymore.

/rant.

biggie sold crack to a pregnant woman, which says a lot about his morals and values, if true. He's revered as a legend in the hip hop community. That alone says a lot about the community. behind all the glitz and glamour, a large part of it is dedicated to the corruption of a certain community.

Biggie was too raw, i doubt he was living his rhymes but his storytelling ability was on a different level, its just that we dont take the music for what its worth anymore & we live in a generation thats too busy trying to know these rappers on a personal level

Back then we knew what rappers wanted us to know, but now its like we force these dudes to give us there personal life

"Why is j cole hiding" type dudes

Biggie was too raw, i doubt he was living his rhymes but his storytelling ability was on a different level, its just that we dont take the music for what its worth anymore & we live in a generation thats too busy trying to know these rappers on a personal level

Back then we knew what rappers wanted us to know, but now its like we force these dudes to give us there personal life

"Why is j cole hiding" type dudes

IDK why I came back to this thread but I guarantee you this is the case. I would bet any amount of money that biggie didnt go to a hotel, shoot up everyone in room 112, set off the fire alarm, took the briefcase, walked out the building, and got to where they parked the getaway car to realize it was towed cuz they double parked by a fire hydrant.

I guarantee this did not happen. And if you take it for anything more than an extended metaphor/hyperbole for him being truly bout it you are an idiot.

Now I am done.

/unsub for real

Last edited:
Makes me cringe when I see straight dudes say "spilling the tea" lol.

Sound like Gary with da Tea off Rick Smiley.
it's gay slang that has been adopted by the mainstream in the past few years

It's so funny to see dudes talking about "throwing shade" and "spilling tea" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom