Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

Bobby gon be somebody's bish if this trial dont work out in his favor
If you take a look at that indictment...it's going to take one hell of a lawyer to get Bobby off.  And when (if) he does he's gonna be completely indebted to the label...which is better than prison but still.

The other dudes are screwed unless they start singing.

While reading up on these dudes i came across the fact that they were actually on their way to putting together an actual group with staying power. This dude Abillyon is actually pretty nice & frsh from jail. Dude has some ****
smokin.gif
Ty their ENTIRE mixtape is lit. ABilly is a standout definitely, he had 3 records ok there all of em was smooth
THE ENTIRE TAPE

This is one of the best songs of there.

the indictment , **** is crazy , they have them all talking about everthing
mean.gif

Edit: these dudes were getting into arguments and shooting at eachother
mean.gif

Last edited:
Damn man we ain't never gonna get those tracks with Rowdy and Durk or the Shmigo gang tape :smh: dude's were on the cusp man

******s. But...that's exactly what the music is.

****** rap. To be eaten up and replicated to breed more ******s.

Last edited:
Just read over the indictment.

Game over for these boys man.

Reminded me of the wire.

So the cops literally let these guys shoot at each other and kill random individuals on the street but just wait and build a huge case on em? Is this how it usually works, and I thought in NY getting caught with a gun, it's a wrap? Was bored at work and looked and the charges in depth and jesus!! If a lawyer can work this one he's mad nice!

Last edited:
So the cops literally let these guys shoot at each other and kill random individuals on the street but just wait and build a huge case on em? Is this how it usually works, and I thought in NY getting caught with a gun, it's a wrap? Was bored at work and looked and the charges in depth and jesus!! If a lawyer can work this one he's mad nice!

Just read over the indictment.

Game over for these boys man.

Reminded me of the wire.

Yea for big charges the cops just usually sit back n watch while collecting as much evidence n info as possible ...when they feel they got enough to throw the book at u they step in n lock u up ...the movies n media make it seem like all this **** happens at one time :lol:

Idiots!

Lock 'em all up.

Release 'em only when they're mature enough to contribute to our cause in a positive manner.

We don't need anymore brothas getting involved in this thug nonsense.

:smh:

didn't know Epic reneged on bailing that ***** out *shrugs*

not current on dusty ***** news 

what if bobby was the snitch? and he purposely put their names on the song to get himself to a lesser sentence? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom