Bodylastics..... anyone use them??

I've been looking around for something cheap but effective and came across this. I don't have much time to go to the gym so getting a membershipsomewhere is out. Has anyone ever used these? How effective were they?

B0002ORbodylasticsUQG.01-A2YU7D8L7OZX04._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpeg

Yes these thing work, i have the terrell owens bodylastics. they will rip you up, those things ARE GREAT AND WORTH EVERY PENNY

Sounds interesting. Ive been looking to an alternative to heavy weights

bodyweight works fine.

you can also check out lifeline usa products. they're endorsed by erik pauslon.

If your looking to gain massive amounts of muscle, no. For just about anything else, yep. Would help if you posted what your goal physically is.

Originally Posted by iTalk

If your looking to gain massive amounts of muscle, no. For just about anything else, yep. Would help if you posted what your goal physically is.
Not looking to get big by any means, more definition and toning is what I have in mind.

Also, where would be cheapest place to get them, I've tried looking on ebay and searching google but it seems they are the only ones selling them.

i got some basic stretchy elastic band material cut for me while I had rehab on my back... that and the medical grade tubing is all the rehab place used.. Imtalking basic to the max here. but im not surprised an actual "kit" is out there.

no joke walk into a hospital or find someone who works at one or has family that works at one.. that stuff is so plentiful.

you might be better off going to a supply warehouse that has this elastic material..

something like this:
TBANDI~2.JPG

gum-rubber-tubing.gif

you create your own knots and stress points etc..

going to mexico for the summer gonna need something to keep me honest. need to buy soe elastic bands

Back
Top Bottom