roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

" I like you, I want you and we can do this the easy way or the Hard way"
" I like you chris hanson or how I like to call you Chris Handsome"

Fav part of the episode was the whole argument about "white b****es" and "alaska b****es" I was dying

Great episode, Sarah dropping "Pause" to Tom was priceless.

The inmates demands
laugh.gif

The message with the inmate at the end was good too.

Hilarious episode, it was done very well.

Why do I feel like this wasnt a coincidence
nerd.gif

qxj7ex.jpg

laugh.gif

The episode was hilarious though. Tom's "You can have my booty!" + booty thrust thing was too damn funny
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Two classic episodes in a row...."I aint lyin"
roll.gif

other than that i have to say much of this eps went over my head
nerd.gif
There has been a lot of criticism in the black community thrown Tyler Perry's way over the connotation the "Madea" character sends, as well as the gay rumors that has followed his career. This episode made light of all that.

http://www.youtube.com/v/hJmyVjSVmMo?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/hJmyVjSVmMo?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

(Tyler Perry had a respectable response to Spike tho, in his defense)

I wonder how many people even noticed the Rocky Horror Picture Show
reference, and just thought the show was being outrageous or weird
randomly.
had to look that up.

and related... I'm starting to understand exactly what Dave Chappelle was saying on why he quit his show. Starting to realize a lot of people who watch this show do not get the intended message, whatsoever. Same for those who think the show is "random/co*nery", which I hear a lot as well.

i saw that vid of spike....and the only thing I could think of was..why would he go public saying that about perry ??? I mean that's one of the problems that keep black people down going against each other, not saying spike should encourage what perry is doing because even I don't but some things should be kept to ourselves

devil.gif
Noskey wrote:

Why do I feel like this wasnt a coincidence
nerd.gif

qxj7ex.jpg

laugh.gif

The episode was hilarious though. Tom's "You can have my booty!" + booty thrust thing was too damn funny
roll.gif

devil.gif

I've never seen someone go so hard not to get raped, Tom was not gonna give up the booty.
laugh.gif

The part were he said your not to ugly and too old to get it to Uncle Ruckus had me in tears, he went quiet after that. One of the best episodes from this season so far. I did not see a preview for the next episode, is there going to be a new one next week?

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

The part were he said your not to ugly and too old to get it to Uncle Ruckus had me in tears, he went quiet after that. One of the best episodes from this season so far. I did not see a preview for the next episode, is there going to be a new one next week?
Ruckus was like sorry for interrupting....I was dying.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I also loled hard when my man said booty was more important than freedom.
laugh.gif

Ruckus being OD protective of the white kids.
roll.gif

my man clif powell aka pinky made this episode
pimp.gif

clifton_powell.jpg

this episode was TOO funny.

" i call it a peanut butter jelly and ###+ sandwich, but Tom will be callin it lunch" " YEA NYUKKA!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

tom's hostage at gunpoint booty escape
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"well, i want me an alaskan !@*@#"
roll.gif
roll.gif

"the jelly goes on the inside and peanut butter goes on top"