Boondocks Season 3 - Sun. May 2nd, 11:30pm Adult Swim

right on guys
pimp.gif

Today's episode was
pimp.gif
roll.gif
too many quotable. The people talking in the background had me cracking up the whole time. Best episode this season so far.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

my man clif powell aka pinky made this episode
pimp.gif

clifton_powell.jpg

this episode was TOO funny.

" i call it a peanut butter jelly and ###+ sandwich, but Tom will be callin it lunch" " YEA NYUKKA!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Possibly my favorite episode ever.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

The part were he said your not to ugly and too old to get it to Uncle Ruckus had me in tears, he went quiet after that. One of the best episodes from this season so far. I did not see a preview for the next episode, is there going to be a new one next week?

The story of lando freeman,lovely ebony brown,the bio of uncle ruckus,its bout 2 go down iggaz,the kentucky fried chicken flu.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by sreggie101

my man clif powell aka pinky made this episode
pimp.gif

clifton_powell.jpg

this episode was TOO funny.

" i call it a peanut butter jelly and ###+ sandwich, but Tom will be callin it lunch" " YEA NYUKKA!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Possibly my favorite episode ever.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Starting to realize a lot of people who watch this show do not get the intended message, whatsoever. Same for those who think the show is "random/co*nery", which I hear a lot as well.
You are right but I think this show is being put on a pedestal to an extent.  The show is brilliant but the weekly "so, what was the message?" is a bit much.  Some episodes have messages others simply dont.  Some just have common to obscure references. 

These episodes are like Lupe Fiasco songs.  At first listen you'll catch some of the messages.  You can dig deeper and get more.  But no matter what there are always some tracks that should just be taken at face value but people insist on getting their Mr. Fantastic on just to grasp at straws... 

All that just to say if you are looking to be more so educated than entertained then I think you are expecting too much from this show.  Thats the feeling I get from this thread.

LMAOOO THIS EP WAS GREAT!

I LOVE PLAYING BOONDOCKS THRU MY HD-HEADPHONES

YOU GET TO HEAR ALL THE RANDOM FUNNY STUFF THEY PLACE IN THE BACKGROUND AT LOWER VOL-LEVELS

"I raped a few **%#!@ myself!
I ain't really enjoy it(he ain't like it), not that much(not that much) felt good than a +$%$$+#!%##$ though(sure did)
I ain't let that *$@+# kiss me or nothing(hmmm) but I did tear that **%#!@ *@* UP, *$@+# I ain't gonna lie about it(out the frame)"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

See Tom is a type of *$@+# we have wet dreams over here (makes my balls hot)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Starting to realize a lot of people who watch this show do not get the intended message, whatsoever. Same for those who think the show is "random/co*nery", which I hear a lot as well.
You are right but I think this show is being put on a pedestal to an extent.  The show is brilliant but the weekly "so, what was the message?" is a bit much.  Some episodes have messages others simply dont.  Some just have common to obscure references. 

These episodes are like Lupe Fiasco songs.  At first listen you'll catch some of the messages.  You can dig deeper and get more.  But no matter what there are always some tracks that should just be taken at face value but people insist on getting their Mr. Fantastic on just to grasp at straws... 

All that just to say if you are looking to be more so educated than entertained then I think you are expecting too much from this show.  Thats the feeling I get from this thread.

I think the satire and message in this episodes and a lot of Boondocks episodes is pretty obvious

3rd time watching and it gets funnier each time

"who let the booty get away"
laugh.gif

the inmated adlibs
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"need anything besides #(*$&%^, I thought thats what the people magazine was for."
"naw @**&&^, Imma tear through that S*&^ too..."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

"I raped a few **%#!@ myself!
I ain't really enjoy it(he ain't like it), not that much(not that much) felt good than a +$%$$+#!%##$ though(sure did)
I ain't let that *$@+# kiss me or nothing(hmmm) but I did tear that **%#!@ *@* UP, *$@+# I ain't gonna lie about it(out the frame)"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

See Tom is a type of *$@+# we have wet dreams over here (makes my balls hot)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 the adlibbing has me crying

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I think the satire and message in this episodes and a lot of Boondocks episodes is pretty obvious
See you would think that yet you still see the "what's the message?" after episodes like the dodgeball one or the Tyler Perry (... I really dont like that man) ep.  It's almost as if people go "Wait.. I understood everything.  I must have missed something..." 

And I'm not aiming this at anyone in particular or nothing like that.  I'm all for discussing the references but I feel like the whole "interpreting the meaning" is unwarranted.  If there is a message/theme in a given episode it is right there in your face.  You dont gotta take some life lesson or whatever from every episode.  Just enjoy the show for what it is and how you take it. 

just watched it. many funny quotables

"i do have the God given right to ask for white b******"
"the man do got a point"

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom