Boondocks Season 3 - Sun. May 2nd, 11:30pm Adult Swim

Enbalin @#$ @#$%$
roll.gif
roll.gif

This one was like a Ruckus highlight real
laugh.gif

The bathroom attendant and Ruckus had me in stitches last night. Great episode once again,
smh.gif
to anyone who ain't feeling this season. They're going out on top
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

Boondocks has been on point this season lol

This. eps was def funny. bathroom attendant scene was hilarious but so true. its a very crappy job to be in but a dumb job to have nonetheless. I may tip 1x and only 1x.

This series is being copped in its entirety, on that special edition, complete collection steez. Seriously, the series is classic.

am I the only one that thought Ebony was a ****** wen Grandad was about to beat (since she was so perfect)?

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

am I the only one that thought Ebony was a ****** wen Grandad was about to beat (since she was so perfect)?
i was thinking so too.

Man NT relationship threads could be helped by this ONE episode alone.

Do you and the women will flock.

Don't smother them.

Be frigging confident.

I kinda felt bad for Grandpa. Especially when the chick delievers that line that we all know and LOVE "Maybe its best we stay friends/take it slow"
mad.gif

Grow up NT, this one was for you all.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Man NT relationship threads could be helped by this ONE episode alone.

Do you and the women will flock.

Don't smother them.

Be frigging confident.

I kinda felt bad for Grandpa. Especially when the chick delievers that line that we all know and LOVE "Maybe its best we stay friends/take it slow"
mad.gif

Grow up NT, this one was for you all.

Be young and buff like Tyrese.
pimp.gif

it had its moments, but this was the weakest eps this season. nonetheless i did agree with some points the eps depicted.

for all the discussion about weed, i can never help but notice that drug ads list a bunch (sumtimes too many) side effects which make the drug seem more of a threat to your health, than a solution
smh.gif

despite the few laughs, i was able to grab something from the eps, and i don't think its that serious. season is so :hot its damn shame its will be over soon.

Huey: What's more important your weed or us?
Granddad:weed
Riley: Man he didn't even think about it
laugh.gif

damn i thought this episode was hilarious... when they busted in on granddad naked smokin a doobie jammin on the bongos and jasmine saw his package was golden

man i watched this a few hours ago and loved this episode.  I watched it right after
smokin.gif
.  wish I culd remember and tell you what I liked/ thought was funny.  I was more focused on the argument to legalize it: Huey researching and discovering that no other prescription drugs caused happiness or something like that.  brilliant episode imo. 

Back
Top Bottom