Boondocks Season 3 - Sun. May 2nd, 11:30pm Adult Swim

"Oh you must be so proud a 198 lb bouncin baby adult negro, they grow up so fast"
laugh.gif

"what a random completely unrelated coincidence that has nothing to do with me" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i just noticed him say "young barkley" as he goes up for the dunk
laugh.gif

"I'm 7 feet of garbage and you 3 feet of nice."

Ay who played the voice of Lando? Sounded real familiar.

After last week, I just couldnt laugh as much. Still a good episode. The Steve Wilkos parts had me laughing pretty hard. And Ruckus this episode
roll.gif

I hate the fact that there are only 4 episodes left. Aaron did an interview and he basically on that chappelle trip. And i dont wanna keep going on to the point the show gets to popular and i become famous or a celebrity. And he hates interviews with public media. like the press esp when he makes an controversial episode.

You cant give an honest and sincere answer and you have to give the p.c. answer so you dont hurt your image and recieve backlash. These days you can be true to yourself, have honor, and a sense of dignity and be famous. Then he goes on to say that doing the show especially the plots and writing takes up to much time, and deters from him bookwriting.

Seems like he is quitting the show cause he wants to continue to make episodes like pause etc.. but then the media gets involved the parties made fun of get involve, then he has to respond and if he gives his true and honest answer, its bad for business and his image etc and that affects his career as well as others. If he gives the politically correct answer, then he compromises his integrity, isnt being true and real to himself and he rather give it all up, and be real then to be rich and famous and be just as fake and phony as the ppl and situations he talks about on his show, thus being a hypocrite.

Originally Posted by LDJ

I hate the fact that there are only 4 episodes left. Aaron did an interview and he basically on that chappelle trip. And i dont wanna keep going on to the point the show gets to popular and i become famous or a celebrity. And he hates interviews with public media. like the press esp when he makes an controversial episode.

You cant give an honest and sincere answer and you have to give the p.c. answer so you dont hurt your image and recieve backlash. These days you can be true to yourself, have honor, and a sense of dignity and be famous. Then he goes on to say that doing the show especially the plots and writing takes up to much time, and deters from him bookwriting.

Seems like he is quitting the show cause he wants to continue to make episodes like pause etc.. but then the media gets involved the parties made fun of get involve, then he has to respond and if he gives his true and honest answer, its bad for business and his image etc and that affects his career as well as others. If he gives the politically correct answer, then he compromises his integrity, isnt being true and real to himself and he rather give it all up, and be real then to be rich and famous and be just as fake and phony as the ppl and situations he talks about on his show, thus being a hypocrite.
link?

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by Put em up

"Aiight.. That's true.. New game @#$%#"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the credits said Samuel L was in the episode...

yeah the basketball quotes were crazy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by Put em up

"Aiight.. That's true.. New game @#$%#"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the credits said Samuel L was in the episode...

yeah the basketball quotes were crazy
roll.gif

Sam is rummy voice he was the og rummy voice although it was switched before.

first episode to have me really
roll.gif
. i was lmao at the young barkley too and the morning wood quote. anyone got that quote?

Random kitchen moment..

Granddad- "Let this be a lesson in life, you should always wear a condom, I got a condom on right now"
laugh.gif

When Lando walks into the kitchen with the morning wood..
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lando - “MAN I DON’T WANNA BE SHARING NO ROOM WITH TWO LITTLE BOYS, I AIN’T “THE KING OF POP

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Random kitchen moment..

Granddad- "Let this be a lesson in life, you should always wear a condom, I got a condom on right now"
laugh.gif

When Lando walks into the kitchen with the morning wood..
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lando - “MAN I DON’T WANNA BE SHARING NO ROOM WITH TWO LITTLE BOYS, I AIN’T “THE
KING OF POP

Back
Top Bottom