Boosie Home

Get out of here with what?

If that was your naive little cousin shooting people to try and impress a rapper they like who ended up having his life ruined because of it or it was one of your uncles boosie was beefin with that got killed I doubt you would still want him free.

Like I said, like his music all you want, but to deny the facts is just rediculous.
ri·dic·u·lous

Last edited:
So its "justice for trayvon"

But free the guy who had teenage assassins killing for him.

I got you.

Y'all ain't doin it right...

il9XdA.gif

On a random note, I wonder how many people who were talkin about "justice for trayvon" (which their should've been) yet were talkin about free boosie and are cosigning a guy who had some teenage kids killing people he had problems with.

Its one thing to like his music but that's rediculous. Minus whale free the Boston marathon bomber while were at it.

I definitely see where you're coming from, and I somewhat agree. Many black people only want to band together and thwart violence only when another race is at fault. Where's the public outcry for lil snupe's killer? Where are the "justice for lil snupe" shirts? Nobody cares because the killer was a black man, so black people just "mind our business". There's only outrage when the person is not black. Snupes killer will probably make a song about it and add to his street cred.

There's a fine line between entertainment and approval of something. I don't condone killing and robbing, so I'm phasing that music out of my life. I don't care if it's the story of someone's life, when it's put on wax, it's poison to the streets and corrupts impressionable minds, especially those without solid parents.

Two completely different situations. One involves an innocent youth being stalked and murdered. The other is a situation where a lying murdering rat snitch was trying to lessen his time and avoid the death penalty by laying his blame elsewhere. U still fishin that red sea.

So were rationalizing taking advantage of naive teenage kids and having them do his dirt for him?

If one of those kids were your little brother or cousin and he threw his life away to impress his favorite rapper, would you still want that rapper free? Give me a logical answer on that one.

Can we have a thread that f nvm its not worth it

This song was on repeat many days when I wont feeling life

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom