Boosie Home

The paradox regarding boosie and other hard core rappers is insane. The streets love him/them because they're "about that life/talk it how they live it/certified in the streets." One of the things boosie raps about is killing people and having the power to hire hitmen to kill people for him. Boosie gets locked up for suspicion of having hitmen kill people. All of a sudden, people holler "free boosie because the charges aren't true". Wait, what?

Me and my homeboy were joking around the other day and said that the judge was probably doing the black community a favor by keeping boosie locked up because the crime rate is probably down because he can't put out gangster music to influence knuckleheads to commit crimes.

Last edited:
Never was a fan of boosie... And growing up in the south, that's blasphemy.

But his cult following is admirable. Dudes cut for boosie.

Not angry at all. He'll be back in jail within a few months and you guys can start the "free boosie" posts back up again.

I definitely see where you're coming from, and I somewhat agree. Many black people only want to band together and thwart violence only when another race is at fault. Where's the public outcry for lil snupe's killer? Where are the "justice for lil snupe" shirts? Nobody cares because the killer was a black man, so black people just "mind our business". There's only outrage when the person is not black. Snupes killer will probably make a song about it and add to his street cred.

There's a fine line between entertainment and approval of something. I don't condone killing and robbing, so I'm phasing that music out of my life. I don't care if it's the story of someone's life, when it's put on wax, it's poison to the streets and corrupts impressionable minds, especially those without solid parents.

This reminds me of a Soulja Slim verse, R.I.P.

Black man kill a black man, it's cool they lovin dat
Black man kill a white man & the sentencin' him to death
White man kill a black man then scream about selfdefense
Break it down to manslaughter wit all of the evidence

That verse is so on point, clearly he was speaking from a what he feels the court (white man's) perspective is.

The sad part is blacks have been brainwashed into celebrating the murder of other blacks, too.

lil boosie on a dj mustard beat 
nerd.gif

Rick Ross is one of the biggest rappers out right now and he is an ex cop and college graduate who raps about being a street kingpin. Nobody believes rappers. Those days are long gone. Boosie is loved because he spits things that people in the streets actually relate to, not because we think that he is a murderer.
most inaccurate statement on nt. :lol:

these dudes got a point though 
I was never the one to glorify these entertainers rappers or actors
I got a brother doing 60 years for a robbery that who i want to see free
and im pretty sure that its plenty of cats that was screaming free lil boosie

all down there tl on what ever social networking site they are on if not all 
of them got some people locked up that they havent seen or even bothered to 
to put money on there books or even drop a line

(and i know dude has family just like me so im not trying to rain on you perade)

but i got my own people thats locked up so ( shoulder shrug)

I've lived in NY my whole life saw Boosie on a old dvd spittin after an interview, been a fan ever since, if u don't understand the magic that is Lil Boosie I just don't know what to tell you

there's just something about authenticity and honesty in a musician I admire and dudes in here talking down on the man and only referencing half his catalogue Boosie has many a song that's about real life and being conflicted with decisions he's made but dudes don't wanna hear that nah they want to compare him to a silver spoon coward who stalked and murdered a child I'd rather hear a man struggle to come to peace with his demons than see him get a "celebrity " boxing match for murdering a black child

if you really can't see the differences youre flat ignorant but honestly boys just wanna rustle jimmies nobody's really that dumb

I got the boosie fade on my bday last month expecting homie to touch down the day b4... Went to the barber shop today around 4 o'clock, barber wiped me down and boosie was diddy bop'n outta Angola :pimp: :smokin

Time for a Gangsta Muzik 2

there's just something about authenticity and honesty in a musician I admire and dudes in here talking down on the man and only referencing half his catalogue Boosie has many a song that's about real life and being conflicted with decisions he's made but dudes don't wanna hear that nah they want to compare him to a silver spoon coward who stalked and murdered a child I'd rather hear a man struggle to come to peace with his demons than see him get a "celebrity " boxing match for murdering a black child

if you really can't see the differences youre flat ignorant but honestly boys just wanna rustle jimmies nobody's really that dumb
This is the biggest reason Im a fan. He had more "life" songs than "shoot em up" ones

Last edited:
<<<<<<<Avy check.
pimp.gif
 Glad he home. Down south Pac 4real.

Free b****vel and gucci too. "Touchdown to cause hell". 

I've lived in NY my whole life saw Boosie on a old dvd spittin after an interview, been a fan ever since, if u don't understand the magic that is Lil Boosie I just don't know what to tell you

Repped.

Born and raised in BR here, this is why we love boosie. He's real, the stuff he rapping IS REAL life... And it's felt in the heart

Back
Top Bottom