a 10-year-old could've written that too
When you take lyrics out of context they seem simple and worthless

/thread.

That song is amazing too btw. Kirk Cobain :pimp:

lil boosie on a dj mustard beat 
nerd.gif
1NrFit6.gif

Waiting or the mixtape...

Gangsta muzik part 2 needs to happen soon. I will probably feel guilty the whole time I listen to it.

I'm a huge Boosie fan but I won't pretend like dude is a saint. How he was able to beat those murder cases still amazes me (but this is the American legal system and clearly money talks).

Boosie actually mentioned the shooter (Marlo Mike) in a couple songs and had him in a video.

I love Boosie a much as the next man but I can't turn a blind eye to his actions.

I could respect this, wish more people posting in the thread had the simple logic and common sense you have as opposed to blindly acting like he did nothing wrong.

Im not tryna put you on to dude, but to say he doesn't have lyrical content is a stupid statement bruh
I didn't say he doesn't have content...i just said it was butt.

I'm not clowning nobody for f'n with homie though...you like what you like..i just don't hear it. I think Wayne ...Mackelmore...and Jeezy are lame but i can hear why people would like them. ionno..
nah....thats a whole different ballgame. The picture thats trying to be painted with those words can't be taken as simple and worthless...you posting that already explains what im trying to say.

You dudes don't have fathers idolizing this fool talmbout "real music"

Wipe me down

Free Marlo mike
nah....he sacrificed his free life for boosie 
smokin.gif
 forever blessed

edit: and boosie been getting love down south before he got locked up...think bmore show him a lot of love too

don't lump him in that lil b/riff raff crowd.......think the only fans he gained while he was locked up are these white girls that wanna look "cool"  .......very few of them broads was rocking with him before he got locked up

Last edited:
Nobody's turning a blind eye to the life he's lived but the appeal of Boosie is that he doesn't either and addresses it regretfully often

I'd rather more Boosies and less Rick Ross' running around glorifying a life he ain't live that's much more dangerous in my eyes feeding kids this ******** that they can be tony Montana I'd much rather a kid hear from someone who was really out there that's telling em it ain't the way to go and giving em the real

I didn't know Boosie had fans like this, unless these are all ironic posts similar to Lil B'

Is this like a southern thing?

The only song I ever heard from him was wipe me down.

"They call me Mr. Louisiana, rhymes sweet as Tropicana"

Bout to get this Boosie fade to celebrate

Come as you are, as you were
As I want you to be
As a friend, as a friend
As an old enemy

Take your time, hurry up
The choice is yours, don't be late
Take a rest as a friend
As an old

Memoria, memoria
Memoria, memoria

Come doused in mud, soaked in bleach
As I want you to be
As a trend, as a friend
As an old

And I swear that I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun

Memoria, memoria

a 10-year-old could've written that too

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Nobody's turning a blind eye to the life he's lived but the appeal of Boosie is that he doesn't either and addresses it regretfully often

I'd rather more Boosies and less Rick Ross' running around glorifying a life he ain't live that's much more dangerous in my eyes feeding kids this ******** that they can be tony Montana I'd much rather a kid hear from someone who was really out there that's telling em it ain't the way to go and giving em the real
Boosie can never make a Teflon don, Deeper than rap or mastermind tho

I was always surprised that boosie had a following in Baltimore. In DMV, I don't know anyone who listens to boosie. But in college a lot of Bmore kats were bumpin boosie.

Back
Top Bottom