Boosie Home

^Fake site

Yall will believe anything....

Trill Entertainment ‏@TheRealTRILLENT 2h
I don't know where it's coming from but @BOOSIEOFFICIAL is still Out, he not going back!! #Fake #TheyOnThat********

Last edited:

ONE OF MY FAV TRACKS

Make me wanna get ghost off the west coast lifting and get back to that real lifting on the east coast.

You guys about to give jc and eazy a heart attack saying their daddy going back to jail.

It's ok guys he still out dont cry......

This isn't the music section so meth needs to move this.

/thread

This thread had made my day. I am so weak right now........  I am going to be real I am a fan of Lil Boosie but I know dude is far from Innocent .

Some of y'all on here arguing about Boosie raps about real **** but y'all acting like you lived it and can relate ?!?! Come on now!!!  I swear never really met any real hardcore Lil boosie fans until I moved to the majority white suburbs of Atlanta

I am assuming that where all the real thugs live at 
I hope you aren't referring to the apartment complexes on the NorthSide. ie: Uptown or the P.I. Errybody knows those area are all "suburban poor." That's hood rich but in a nicer area. In other words those are people who come from "real" situations but decided groceries and not hearing gunshots are more important than Jordans and Newports. Everyone knows nobody who lives in ATL is from ATL. Thus, you'll often times find people from every **** hole in America in these neighborhoods.

To the dudes saying Boosie is trash, why'd you come in here? To the dudes mad at him beating a murder rap, TAKE IT TO TRIAL.

Finna jam Trill Ent for the rest of the week

nthat.gif

BINGO. The "streets" mentality is a trap set by a standard that doesn't want you to succeed

Criminal enterprises were around before black people were even real citizens. Criminal activity happened way before crack cocaine guys. Are we not going to act like there hasnt been white criminal enterprises? The same g code as then till now, if you are in involved you can be killed. No such thing as being innocent when you're in a life of crime its just that simple.

I was always surprised that boosie had a following in Baltimore. In DMV, I don't know anyone who listens to boosie. But in college a lot of Bmore kats were bumpin boosie.
Yup the whole city been rockin with Boosie...****** be having the fades and all that :lol: :pimp:

Fools wanna free Boosie but keep Zimmerman locked up? Freeing a Fool promoting violence and drugs to millions of our youth is just as bad a releasing a fool who took an innocent life of one of our youth. Whenever you fools stop glorifying the bs that's killing you then maybe you'll realize who's killing who.

Fools wanna free Boosie but keep Zimmerman locked up? Freeing a Fool promoting violence and drugs to millions of our youth is just as bad a releasing a fool who took an innocent life of one of our youth. Whenever you fools stop glorifying the bs that's killing you then maybe you'll realize who's killing who.
:smh:

Back
Top Bottom