Boozer is the top PF in the league

Besides Garnett and Duncan.. I really think Boozer is the next best 4....Maybe some of yall would say Marion, but I'd rather have Boozer... I never reallywatched him much until Iverson went to the Nuggets, but I've seen him several times since because I'm always rooting for the Jazz to lose since theyrein the same division... but 4 real dog is beast down low...I like guys that play strong and know how to finish and boozer is the perfect example of this ( iwish nene would do this)..... If you've never really watched Boozer play you might not agree and appreciate his game, but anyone who has watched Boozer alot like me will feel what I'm sayin...

bosh.jpg

I would still say bosh is up there maybe even better despite his couple streaks of poor performances. Some dudes were ready to disown him even with the kneeinjuries and the planter fasciitis. The guy is still who we thought he was.

i appreciate his game......id take him over bosh....if you talking about power, and strength. boozer is the guy.

Even though I am a Raptors fan, I would have to agree with Duncan and KG being the two best Power Forwards in the NBA right now. Boozer is up there.

Originally Posted by RocDaMike11

surprised no one has even mentioned dirk....

Nah I'm sorry but after after last year's playoffs I lost all respect for dirk...he's not even the same player to me...and I don't eventhink he's the best player on his team....to me its Josh Howard

And for those that think Bosh is better..I'm curious...have you watched Boozer play that much? Utah isn't really on national tv that much so Idon't think too many people get to see him

Originally Posted by Stoker55

Duncan > Garnett > Boozer > Dirk > Brand > Bosh > Marion > *
more like:

duncan>dirk>garnett>>>>>rest....

now if your only talking about this season...then it might be a little different...

Originally Posted by jay y kay

^didn't he just leave cavs after 2nd yr
Yeah, cause they didn't offer him enough $$$, which they should have considering how well he's played with the Jazz.

Back
Top Bottom