BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Lol people mad that these are coming back out after just being released in 2011. Nothing new. Just did the infrared 6s this year and they both dropped in 2010. I'm really happy these Bordeauxs are dropping. Instacop.

Many people do not have this shoe. As you said it was slept on in 2011 which is more of a reason for hype, that's why resell is so high right now. History shows Jordans in OG colorways are hit or miss when they return. Just gotta wait and see.

Define many. Because i've seen plenty of people on here, FB, conventions, and personal interactions that have this shoe.

Last edited:
I wonder how the sizing is going to be on the remastered version. The 2011 was .5 size too big for me.

Define many. Because i've seen plenty of people on here, FB, conventions, and personal interactions that have this shoe.
Not as many as that dude was making it seem like it would be to a point where the demand wouldn't be there. When I say many, I mean a common GR like a fire red 5 or something.

Not as many as that dude was making it seem like it would be to a point where the demand wouldn't be there. When I say many, I mean a common GR like a fire red 5 or something.

I'd pretty much place these as being at the same status the Fire Red V's were before they 2013 releases, Grey Tongue and Black Tongue. There'll be a demand when they release (There's a demand for pretty much all retros these days.), but they're not exactly rare either.

despite this I still think the bordeauxs will have more demand than the hares. They are just a more popular shoe
The sneaker game is a lot more viral now than it was in 2011

All it's gonna take is for this picture to start floating around again

Or a pic of one of the Hybeast gawds wearing their 2011 pair

And these are GONE 

One of the reasons the hype wasn't crazy on these in 2011 is because nobody had shown the Beasts how "cool" these sneakers are or how to wear these.

Mad dudes was like "how am I supposed to freak this colorway?" 

Welp... Now they know 
laugh.gif

Yes another grail shoe I can cross off my list, these are a work of art and I'm stocked nike retroing these so soon cause I miss out in 2011 and ain't trying to pay those 2011 resell prices. The date is mark in the calendar and I will be following this thread closely.

I don't care about the hype, if I don't get these I will be pissed!! Additionally, I might just die if resell for these are too high. 

The Bordeauxs and Aquas have been my favorite Jordans since 2006(When both of these were underrated and under appreciated) because of their non-traditional color schemes. Now they are both 2 of the most sought after Jordans in the age of the bot. 
frown.gif
mad.gif

I don't care about the hype, if I don't get these I will be pissed!! Additionally, I might just die if resell for these are too high. 

The Bordeauxs and Aquas have been my favorite Jordans since 2006(When both of these were underrated and under appreciated) because of their non-traditional color schemes. Now they are both 2 of the most sought after Jordans in the age of the bot. 
frown.gif
mad.gif
I've seen the 2011 pairs DS/ VNDS sell for 240 to 286 range

And that was before the announcement of them coming back out

So I don't think Resell is going to be to high IN MY OPINION

I've seen the 2011 pairs DS/ VNDS sell for 240 to 286 range

And that was before the announcement of them coming back out

So I don't think Resell is going to be to high IN MY OPINION
**** the 2011's. To be honest, I know these Bordeauxs will be closer to the OG, I hated almost everything about the 2011s. 

I hope resell isn't that high, but with Jays retailing around $200 who knows?

Last edited:
**** the 2011's. To be honest, I know these Bordeauxs will be closer to the OG, I hated almost everything about the 2011s. 

I thought the 2011 retro was pretty close to the OG besides some minor changes like the midsole and colors on the tongue

I won't complain about the price increase

If people are willing to pay resell price at double the original retail price

What's a few extra dollars on retail.

But that's just me. I'm #TeamRetail, UNLESS  i miss out on these. Then it's WAR!

these will be copped great shoe that matchses almost every outfit , hope the quality is top notch

Back
Top Bottom