BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Watch who y'all associate with, become
Cool with those there because you'll never know the background of those you're dorming with or around.
Lord knows them snake actions and devilish behavios comes out for material items that are prestige as Jordan's

I've seen the 2011 pairs DS/ VNDS sell for 240 to 286 range
And that was before the announcement of them coming back out
So I don't think Resell is going to be to high IN MY OPINION

**** the 2011's. To be honest, I know these Bordeauxs will be closer to the OG, I hated almost everything about the 2011s. 

I hope resell isn't that high, but with Jays retailing around $200 who knows?

i still can't believe Js are $200 retail now. i remember years ago when ppl were sating this was coming. it has come upon us so fast. i just can't see myself paying $200 RETAIL. that said, i'm good with my 2 pairs of '11s. but since i only have 1 pear of hares, those will be copped.

I know you said you've only wore them less than 5 times, but you can wear them more. That shoe is durable. I still have my pair of 02's and the only reason why I haven't worn them is because I need to repaint them. I wore mine plenty of times including the rain and there is no outsole wear amazingly. I do have to freshen the uppers but that's it. 

I'm still wearing my 02 Raptors and from ten feet you'd say they look incredible. I'm fighting turning them into lawn mowing shoes since I still have the 2012's in the box yet. These are great shoes to pull/slip on and run out in.

Exact reason i'd only ever have movers in my house once all the valuables are gone, and just to take care of any large furniture that I needed a truck for. Too few people you can trust in this world.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Then there was that story last year about a police officer arresting a dude at his house, and stealing about of his Jordans afterwards.

Did you get your shoes back though?

Nah. The worst part is it happened while I was away at school. My mother called and cursed the movers out and the main guy in charge was going on about how professional they are and how no one he would hire would ever do that :rolleyes.

Last edited:
Dunno if it's just me but I find my 2013 Playoff 8s to be extremely comformable and easy to slip on and off. Definately my go to comfort Js out of my retro collection right now. Been putting them through hell and still look pretty much new.

Last edited:
Dunno if it's just me but I find my 2013 Playoff 8s to be extremely comformable and easy to slip on and off. Definately my go to comfort Js out of my retro collection right now. Been putting them through hell and still look pretty much new.
7s and 8s alike to me. Wear well in black also. 9s too but they more snug fitting.

7s and 8s alike to me. Wear well in black also. 9s too but they more snug fitting.
Speaking of the 9's I heard they might be dropping blk&white Og this year. If those are confirmed like these here 7's my dreams are literally becoming reality.

Speaking of the 9's I heard they might be dropping blk&white Og this year. If those are confirmed like these here 7's my dreams are literally becoming reality.
hopefully they return to the shape from the Powder Blue 9s and prior

Damn one of my grails. The Dark Horse. The OG white/black 9s. I really do hope those drop. It has def been long enoigh.

Last edited:
In my opinion the Hares is the closest to a home Bulls colorway

Yeah, but it would be nice to see an actual dedicated Bull's home, away, and alternate colorway VII. I mean, we don't have that problem with the I-VI then there's that gap with the VII's, there's the Chicago 9's, 10's, Bred 11's, 12's, and 13's. With all the retro+ colorways coming out, there shouldn't be a reason why not to make an all white shoe with only red and black accents, all black shoe with only red and white accents (kinda lime the Raptors but without the purple), and with the popular all red uppers nowadays there should be like a Toro inspired 7 with an all red upper along with black and white accents. It makes perfect sense in my mind and it looks great as well :pimp:.

Ughh why are these coming out again soo soon. They are one of my favorite 7s but JB could be releasing so many other Jordans that haven't been retroed. Apparently they completely forgot about all of the signature Jordans after 14.

I'm telling you Jordan Brand is only trying to appeal to the average consumer and not sneakerheads. To the average consumer, models 1-13/14 look great but thing's aren't as clear cut after the 14. So they rely heavily on models 1-13/14 and once in a while they'll release a 20 or would package a retro from 15-20+. But Jordan Brand probably feels that models past 14 don't have enough selling power behind them to actually make them and sell them all as fast as they currently do with today's retro's. So sneakheads can continue to ask for certain things to happen and Jordan Brand will continue to tune them out. Which is sad, because sneakerheads are the one's who have been loyal to the brand, and as much as I only stick to models 1-14 and don't particularly like models above and beyond 14 (especially after what JB did in 2014 with the Brazil Pack and Gift of Flight Pack) I do feel like Jordan Brand should put out other retro's that people genuinely want :smh:.

Damn one of my grails. The Dark Horse. The OG white/black 9s. I really do hope those drop. It has def been long enoigh.

I love when someone says something positive about the og white/black IX.
Man, when those first dropped, people looked at them like a ginger step-child.
Not me, I scooped them day one. And still have them.
I don't get excited about most Retro (Jordan) drops these days, bc there isn't much I still want.
However, you give me a remastered white/black IX, w/ the proper amount of "glitter" on the mudguard and I'll shed a tear.
:nerd:

I love when someone says something positive about the og white/black IX.
Man, when those first dropped, people looked at them like a ginger step-child.
Not me, I scooped them day one. And still have them.
I don't get excited about most Retro (Jordan) drops these days, bc there isn't much I still want.
However, you give me a remastered white/black IX, w/ the proper amount of "glitter" on the mudguard and I'll shed a tear.
:nerd:
Only time we saw MJ rock them was in Space Jam praciting with bugs and daffy and co. I believe. Which then somehow out of nowhere he's wearing these all black shiny shoes against the MonStars. When Bugs and Daff only grabbed them white/black 9s at MJs house. We need those this year. Remastered White/Black OG 9s. Hear us JB/Nike.

Last edited:
Every time they retro'd they sat and saw a disco...
If they dropped again, that wouldn't happen |I

Every time they retro'd they sat and saw a disco...
If they dropped again, that wouldn't happen |I

Yep, no retor of the original colorways will be hitting discounts. You need something truly awful (Crimson 3's, Joker 1's, etc.) to make that happen.

Only time we saw MJ rock them was in Space Jam praciting with bugs and daffy and co. I believe. Which then somehow out of nowhere he's wearing these all black shiny shoes against the MonStars. When Bugs and Daff only grabbed them white/black 9s at MJs house. We need those this year. Remastered White/Black OG 9s. Hear us JB/Nike.
I always wonder how they went from showing the og 9 then the space jam 11 with no site of the 10's in the movie. Anyway I hope there is not too much hype around the 9 if they drop guys.

If it's one thing I regret selling off a few years ago, it would be all of my 7's...7's are my absolute favorite sneaker silhouette.
Never did get Hare's, Flints, French Blues, or Pearl Ceramic 7's..but I love them all.

Here's a picture of them...sigh
View media item 1339604
I'd like all of these again minus the YOTR 7's, not too big on those anymore.

Walter..

I always wonder how they went from showing the og 9 then the space jam 11 with no site of the 10's in the movie. Anyway I hope there is not too much hype around the 9 if they drop guys.
It's not supposed to be linear. Spacejam came out in 96. IX's and X's were already out and he didn't wear IX's in any games. My guess, marketing. The XI was the new shoe so they put it in the movie. 

It's not supposed to be linear. Spacejam came out in 96. IX's and X's were already out and he didn't wear IX's in any games. My guess, marketing. The XI was the new shoe so they put it in the movie. 
He lost in the semis wit the 10, so maybe had a bad taste in his mouth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom