BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

**** the 2011's. To be honest, I know these Bordeauxs will be closer to the OG, I hated almost everything about the 2011s. 

I hope resell isn't that high, but with Jays retailing around $200 who knows?

how the **** do you know these will be more close to the og?

Quit tryna hype these up

whether quality is top notch or not I still have the previous release that look just like the ogs. I don't see no diffrence

how the **** do you know these will be more close to the og?

Quit tryna hype these up

Of course I haven't seen them yet but I'm sure JB is going to fix color changes people had a problem with. Its the year of the remaster, they're not going to make them further from the OG nor are they going to be the exact same as 2011.

Its kind of a no brainer

Last edited:
These are one of my favorite 7s, so I'm curious to see the differences from the pair 4 years ago. Quality isn't bad at all on those. Maybe the more similar green to the originals, and color pattern overall; can't really think of what else they'll change, because I doubt the mold will change much.

I'm more curious why so many people want Olympic 7s to drop again like they didn't come out in '12.

With the upcoming Year or the 7s, Chicago 10s, Bordeaux's, and Chicago 1s releasing I'm curious as to why people are surprised at JB releasing shoes over and over.

:lol: no shots fired, I couldn't remember if you said that in this thread or another one :lol: I know you want another pair, but I also see by your join date that you've been doing this for a minute, so your reason for not getting a pair 2 years ago must've been something relatively serious.

laugh.gif
no shots fired, I couldn't remember if you said that in this thread or another one
laugh.gif
I know you want another pair, but I also see by your join date that you've been doing this for a minute, so your reason for not getting a pair 2 years ago must've been something relatively serious.
Suuuuure no shots. I knew what you meant as soon as you said it. Circumstances prevented me each time. Wanting a pair and not having the $ at the time to buy =/= sleeping on a shoe. 

Suuuuure no shots. I knew what you meant as soon as you said it. Circumstances prevented me each time. Wanting a pair and not having the $ at the time to buy =/= sleeping on a shoe. 

Lol im deadass bro, you weren't the only person to say it, there was at least 5 others that cosigned it so it was a general statement.

Lol im deadass bro, you weren't the only person to say it, there was at least 5 others that cosigned it so it was a general statement.
I know, I was just messing with you. I know several people in the same boat  as me. Quite frankly, I don't care how many times a shoe releases in x amount of time. I just want my pair. People out here on that false notion of exclusivity. Nothing is exclusive anymore. As long as you got the pair you wanted, it doesn't matter if it releases again. People pretty much wear the same **** in terms of kicks anyway.

I know, I was just messing with you. I know several people in the same boat  as me. Quite frankly, I don't care how many times a shoe releases in x amount of time. I just want my pair. People out here on that false notion of exclusivity. Nothing is exclusive anymore. As long as you got the pair you wanted, it doesn't matter if it releases again. People pretty much wear the same **** in terms of kicks anyway.
Exclusive Jays went out the door when they released that Dorenbacher 3s and Lightning 4s again. Not to mention the China XQ 1s

Exclusive Jays went out the door when they released that Dorenbacher 3s and Lightning 4s again. Not to mention the China XQ 1s
Nuances. 

How can DB's be exclusive if they are released at all Niketowns? I never viewed that shoe as exclusive at all. The point is that blogs and the internet blew the whole exclusive tag. Buy what you like, wear it whenever. Chasing that exclusive shoe to stand out is pointless imo. 

These will definitely be one of the more sought out shoes of the year. I pray there's no hype on the Olympics [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Goin to college in the fall. u got me scared to bring js.

Man that's the kind of thing that you can't be too worried about honestly. Similar to worrying about something bad happening when you step out of your house. It could happen, you just never know. I've been in college a few years and have never once been robbed, goes for while I was in the dorm and now that i'm in an apartment. Never hurts to be safe though, and to not flaunt what you have around, or to not make your daily schedule and location accessible to people through social networks. Just take basic precautions and live your life.

Last edited:
If he knew you had concords that means it was someone you know. That's hurts bro. One of your friends could be rocking your j's at the moment right now

Nah, it was one of the movers actually :smh:

Exact reason i'd only ever have movers in my house once all the valuables are gone, and just to take care of any large furniture that I needed a truck for. Too few people you can trust in this world.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Then there was that story last year about a police officer arresting a dude at his house, and stealing about of his Jordans afterwards.

Did you get your shoes back though?

I've been waiting for these to release again ever since I skipped out on the 2011s. Didn't have the funds back then being in college. July can't come soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom