BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Go get those signatures and take them to Nikes Headquarters already [emoji]9992[/emoji]️

You're a fine example of the type of person I was referring to.

Ok everyone gets it man. No need to force your view on everyone. Obviously people are going to choose what they want and that's ok.

Many people agree that these are not remastered so you aren't alone in your feelings but trolling the thread will only get you removed from it.

Ok everyone gets it man. No need to force your view on everyone. Obviously people are going to choose what they want and that's ok.

Many people agree that these are not remastered so you aren't alone in your feelings but trolling the thread will only get you removed from it.

How am I the one trolling when it's others who are disrespecting me?

How am I the one trolling when it's others who are disrespecting me?

Bruh.... All you have to do read your content and read the feedback from the mature members to see what you are doing. Just move on at this point. People are just tired of you.

my pairs were oddly shaped as well but its JB, what can you expect even with the inflation in retail price 
laugh.gif

my pairs were oddly shaped as well but its JB, what can you expect even with the inflation in retail price 
laugh.gif
i think thats the issue. we dont know what to expect. sometimes we do get good releases, sometimes we dont. you dont know until the pair is in hand. thats why ignore the "if you dont like, dont cop" sheep.

i think thats the issue. we dont know what to expect. sometimes we do get good releases, sometimes we dont. you dont know until the pair is in hand. thats why ignore the "if you dont like, dont cop" sheep.

It's a shame people like us are the minority in this fight. Jordan Brand really screwed up when they gave us the impression that a price increase would solve craftsmanship problems. Yet, I'm the bad guy for pressing the issue of false advertisement.

It's a shame people like us are the minority in this fight. Jordan Brand really screwed up when they gave us the impression that a price increase would solve craftsmanship problems. Yet, I'm the bad guy for pressing the issue of false advertisement.
ultimately people will do what they want with their money. I work in manufacturing as an engineer so my perspective is a little different and the more ive been exposed to the less im willing to just accept what other people find acceptable, especially at the price we're paying. Ill buy what i want, and if i dont like it ill complain and pick up the next release as is my right. If i like it ill say it, if i dont ill complain again lol.

one thing ive noticed is kids and new people are more likely to accept the lesser quality stuff in this "remastered" age. JB hasnt been known for quality for a while but when they say "hey we're gonna charge you more BUT you'll get better quality shoes" and follow through with the price but not deliver with the quality idk how there are still people caping for this pair. but hey like i said, people can do what they want with their money.

Last edited:
These are very comfortable. I don't remember the VII's feeling this good. The previous models felt like bricks and fit much bigger. Perfect fit for all the wide footers out there. I went to TTS. These will be in my rotation for sure. For all the crease cryers, these are how mine look after being worn all day driving and shopping."Toe bump" disappeared too.
View media item 1655993

Last edited:
I wore miNE yesterday for dinner and they got creased pretty good...doesn't bother me none..they do fit great though

These are very comfortable. I don't remember the VII's feeling this good. The previous models felt like bricks and fit much bigger. Perfect fit for all the wide footers out there. I went to TTS. These will be in my rotation for sure. For all the crease cryers, these are how mine look after being worn all day driving and shopping."Toe bump" disappeared too.
View media item 1655993

What didn't disappear are those flat spots around the toe cap on your left shoe. Were you kicking walls? Nevermind, that's just how they were poorly made.

Last edited:
View media item 1655993

i agree that these feel more comfortable than previous VIIs, the Hares too.

What didn't disappear are those flat spots around the toe cap on your left shoe. Were you kicking walls? Nevermind, that's just how they were poorly made.
I don't stare at my shoes like that lol. I can care less, they are just shoes that are intended to be worn and beat up. These are aren't a damn painting or trophy [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Nike/JB is a greedy company..were you unaware of this until you purchased these Bordeauxs? Only a sheep would be left with the impression to believe a price increase from JB of all companies would solve craftsmanship problems. They make price increases every yr or every other year. Remastered was the word Jordan Brand used....it was the public that started to believe that that word remastered meant X Y and Z..but JB NEVER said that..all they said was Remastered..and imaginations ran wild of what that was supposed to imply. Its just a word to boost HYPE.
That's what JB cares about MOST. HYPE.
Nike Air in insoles of 7s. HYPE.
NIKE Air on the back of 4s in 2016...and I saw that they might be $220 instead of $190...are u kidding..u think its because of better craftmanship??? It's all HYPE..a gimmick to justify raising the price..it's a ruse. You pay for it or you don't. Just don't pay for it. Im not paying $220 for white cement 4s nx yr

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom