BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

yugioh poppin on xb1 for 20 bucks, was setting my up to smack @JulesLives and @lamekilla

don't try and come at me Sakuragi with your tucking in your baby blanket having self
laugh.gif

[emoji]128074[/emoji]
I wasn't "coming for you" it was kind of hilarious you play it; was a Yu-Gi-Oh fan back in the day.  Went to see the movie in the movie theater (received cards and all), got a duel disc for christmas, and had a Yu-Gi-Oh themed party with a paper Millennium Puzzle since I was the Birthday Boy.  Even though I like Pokemon more, I liked the original Yu-Gi-Oh series. 

Out of the 7s I bought this yr my 3rd best is the Hares , 2nd best is the Bordeaux, 1st for me is Barcelona Days..it's like the perfect medium between the Hares and Bordeauxs..Hares get dirty fast..Bordeauxs crease a lot but look n feel great...the Days don't get too dirty and they don't crease much..and the mens version colorway is siicck..the GS is too dark of a grey

That's a fresh outfit bruh. Honestly, I think Im going to keep it simple. Lol , I tried finding stuff to go with them, but I got lazy was like eh, fudge it because it's hard to find that bordeaux on clothing. I move in on the 21st and might wait until I notice everyone stop putting theirs on rotation and then pop mine out lol. How much that jersey run you tho?

Last edited:
yugioh poppin on xb1 for 20 bucks, was setting my up to smack [@=https://niketalk.com/members/99579"coming for you" it was kind of hilarious you play it; was a Yu-Gi-Oh fan back in the day.  Went to see the movie in the movie theater (received cards and all), got a duel disc for christmas, and had a Yu-Gi-Oh themed party with a paper Millennium Puzzle since I was the Birthday Boy.  Even though I like Pokemon more, I liked the original Yu-Gi-Oh series. 
just joking wit you bro, hence the fist bump

That's a fresh outfit bruh. Honestly, I think Im going to keep it simple. Lol , I tried finding stuff to go with them, but I got lazy was like eh, fudge it because it's hard to find that bordeaux on clothing. I move in on the 21st and might wait until I notice everyone stop putting theirs on rotation and then pop mine out lol. How much that jersey run you tho?
Thank you and I understand it's good just to keep it simple sometimes. I'm suppose to be getting an apartment (couldn't get a place on campus) and their lease starts the 14th (probably won't move in until the 19th.  The Jersey costs $50 plus shipping (know it's a lot but I like what's on the back of it). Sneak gallery.com is where I bought it.

Thank you and I understand it's good just to keep it simple sometimes. I'm suppose to be getting an apartment (couldn't get a place on campus) and their lease starts the 14th (probably won't move in until the 19th.  The Jersey costs $50 plus shipping (know it's a lot but I like what's on the back of it). Sneak gallery.com is where I bought it.
That is fye. I realy enjoy that considering Im a huge michael jackson fan. They got some fye stuff on there but them prices tho. That UGK hocke jersey is fuego too.

That is fye. I realy enjoy that considering Im a huge michael jackson fan. They got some fye stuff on there but them prices tho. That UGK hocke jersey is fuego too.
Yes, that picture on the back represents the 90s and yes the prices are insane.  I also bought the All Eyez On Me Jersey and it came out to a lot, I ordered last Wednesday and they didn't send me a shipping confirmation yet.  I hope they didn't have to make the shirts.

But they aren't leather. They are synthetic, fake leather made by man.
But they aren't one solid hunk of  melted plastic like other nike's. The more that a shoe requires human labor the more each pair will vary slightly

But they aren't one solid hunk of  melted plastic like other nike's. The more that a shoe requires human labor the more each pair will vary slightly

Very true. The majority of people do not care about the makeup of the shoe. If they did then retros of the past 5-7 years would have never sold out. The tipping point for people is the price. As the price continues to climb (which it will) people will slowly stop buying regardless of how good the product is. At the end of the day they are just shoes and people will go elsewhere for better quality and cheaper prices. I can definitely see a point in the near future where they are making 1999-2000 quality retros and they end up hitting sales racks because of their MSRP.

Very true. The majority of people do not care about the makeup of the shoe. If they did then retros of the past 5-7 years would have never sold out. The tipping point for people is the price. As the price continues to climb (which it will) people will slowly stop buying regardless of how good the product is. At the end of the day they are just shoes and people will go elsewhere for better quality and cheaper prices. I can definitely see a point in the near future where they are making 1999-2000 quality retros and they end up hitting sales racks because of their MSRP.
not on all shoes but it def happens from time to time on shoes that command higher retail prices. in my area the laser 1s and 4s sat, the lab collabs outside of the 5 3lab5s. if they continue to release retros the way they are it will get to that point in a few years

Back
Top Bottom