BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

These feel so tts I love it! Mine haven't creased yet and I've worn them eight times! Must be the way some of y'all walk.

Breaking them out for orientation on the 19th:

Outfit:

(Backwards)

Pants: Levi 550s 
Levi's 550 
smokin.gif
 That 1992 Jersey 
smokin.gif

know for sure they were given out on release party's bro
They probably were some given out via a giveaway from Rockstar but they are still not everywhere. As said before this hat came with the collectors edition so whoever got the collector edition got one.

Just due to boredom at work I looked at tons of original 7's and I noticed a few with toe box issues (admittedly some may be due to age) including toe bumps and flat spots

Just due to boredom at work I looked at tons of original 7's and I noticed a few with toe box issues (admittedly some may be due to age) including toe bumps and flat spots
OGs didn't have toebox issues.  If the pics your looking at are pictures of shoes that are over 20 years old and have been worn then they aren't a proper representation of how they are supposed to look.

Not trying to bring back the debate but watching this video pretty much summed up how i feel about this release. I dont doubt that the 2015 is closer to the original color wise. the 2015 just didnt feel like a better quality SHOE to me. that was my gripe. simple as that. as blasphemous as this may sound to some of you details like color are important to me but not at the expense of the build of the shoe. Id say the same thing for any shoe. If the 2016 white cement 4s have the nike air and nail the exact same shade of cement grey and even get down speckle pattern, ill turn right around and pick up the 2012 they arent as good of a shoe. Nastalgia only gets me so far.

One would hope that the production process would improve over 20 years instead of being the same to be honest.
Initial inconsistencies in other manufacturing areas (non nikes I mean) have been resolved to a higher consistency rate.

One would hope that the production process would improve over 20 years instead of being the same to be honest.
Initial inconsistencies in other manufacturing areas (non nikes I mean) have been resolved to a higher consistency rate.
its not that they havent improved. other than glue stains every now and then ive got no complaints with other nike shoes. im pretty certain that this was a deliberate move. whether the budget for these was less or nike wanted to see if they could slide a cheap pair in between other remastered releases to test the reaction of what they can and cant get away with, this was on purpose. 

Last edited:

its not that they havent improved. other than glue stains every now and then ive got no complaints with other nike shoes. im pretty certain that this was a deliberate move. whether the budget for these was less or nike wanted to see if they could slide a cheap pair in between other remastered releases to test the reaction of what they can and cant get away with, this was on purpose. 

Yea it was kind of a rhetorical statement. A lot of people say "well the og had this issue" but shouldn't that issue be better now? I do agree that production has become more consistent tho.

Back
Top Bottom