BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

With all of the OG touches they did on this shoe, I'm surprised that they kept the 3rd hole at the top, and didn't match the green on the back with the brighter green on the outsole.  Does anyone lace with that top 3rd hole...I guess a casual loose/untied approach?  Obviously the green is more noticeable than the hole.....Oh well....

faa253a481c6608653e27f26a11ed2d894529ae.pjpg

air-jordan-7-14-chambray-pack-sample.jpg

air-jordan-7-14-chambray-pack-sample-1.jpg

Last edited:
Didnt even notice they had the Farrari 14s in that pic. They need to bring out cherry 11 highs if they're going into Gentrys collection.

New era that gave the white and red 14s that bs "candy cane" nickname because they came out in December :lol:

Disapointed-Michael-Jordan-Headshake.gif

Talks about hating new era nicknames...

*has Raptor 7 in sig

C'mon....

People been calling Charcoal 7s "Raptors" since 2002 mainly because of the Jersey era. At the end of the day it's a "basketball" shoe. Plus MJ was in the league when they released the retros.

Cherry 12s, candy cane 14s.... Show me the box label where those colors are listed?? Grape has always been on the OG box so that's why we call them grape 5s. What about those other two? :nerd:

Last edited:
C'mon....

People been calling Charcoal 7s "Raptors" since 2002 mainly because of the Jersey era. At the end of the day it's a "basketball" shoe. Plus MJ was in the league when they released the retros.

Cherry 12s, candy cane 14s.... Show me the box label where those colors are listed?? Grape has always been on the OG box so that's why we call them grape 5s. What about those other two? :nerd:

but yea I just call them cherries cuz it's easier... not sure why they are called that tho...

because cherry on top off whip cream? only thing that makes sense and which case I'll stick with calling them cherry

Last edited:
Hell call them the Iverson 12s n people who know the history would know which ones you're talking about

I respect the history is all I'm saying. Candy Cane 14s??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom