BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Didn't get selected for the Nike Scottsdale raffle. Strolled into a boutique in Scottsdale and snagged the last 11.5.
Even the employees were impressed on such an easy cop. No lines (they had a line for these according to them)

Quality is fine for beating them into the ground in the fall

I ordered my boy a 10.5 and I get to check with PayPal and it tells me " looks like there's an issue with the page" so I get ready to try again and I get FNL confirmation. Happy I didn't have to try again.

Wish mine had some yellow on the tongue. Oh well 
happy.gif
Don't worry about it fam. You have a rare pair.  One of my pairs without yellow have identical tongues. 

These look better in person than in pics. I was starting to worry judging from some of the angles in pics shown prior to today, glad people are having success with no stress.

Picked up my pair from NTRF this morning. Went through 2 pairs, and tried 'em on. While waiting saw a kid get denied of their pair because he had his name listed twice as a winning raffle. The employee said they were directed by corporate to do so if their list shows multiple entries/wins, or something to that effect. Was that against the rules? The customer first insisted it was a mistake, but the employee after checking on a computer in the back said it was listed under two emails and/or different phone numbers. The kid was upset that he wasn't notified before coming to the store. Not sure what the final outcome was, wonder if any NTers saw it or was the actual dude? Any other similar experiences at other NTs?

Anyone know if I got an order confirmation from DTLR if I'm good. Or they known to cancel orders after

so if you order through FNL online do they still ship the kicks in the infamous bag of death? 
finishline never shipped in bags

so if you order through FNL online do they still ship the kicks in the infamous bag of death? 
Finishline at times can use a box meant for 3 shoes boxes but they do not use a bag.
Depends if they ship from store stock - usually shipped in FNL bags. But seeing that the shoes didn't sell out yet, 99% orders should be coming from the warehouse.

Sold my 2011's today and picked up the 2015's...feeling these so much more. Much more snug fit, which I assumed is what it was always supposed to be. I'll always take something truer to OG than not.

Completely different feeling on my foot...very happy with these joints. Nice to not complain once in awhile.

well damn, JJ's site is getting worse 
mean.gif
I think everybody is pretty much OOS right now. Even FNL . Lol , I think they just trolling folks. But If anybody can get a pair of these size 11 i'll pay retail for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom