Bordeaux Spizike 2012

Forget paying close to 2 bills for the Spiz'ikes when you can go to Walmart and get these for $18!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iDOCn07

Forget paying close to 2 bills for the Spiz'ikes when you can go to Walmart and get these for $18!
laugh.gif

That sh&% cray...for real, I've seen some Skechers kicks, that from a distance look exactly like TB3s 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 You'd think Nike would be on top of this stuff...

Originally Posted by RipC

Originally Posted by iDOCn07

laugh.gif

That sh&% cray...for real, I've seen some Skechers kicks, that from a distance look exactly like TB3s 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 You'd think Nike would be on top of this stuff...
wow! Nike needs to do something about that! Sh!ts funny as hell though.

So what happened to all the people who didn't like these and bashed on these? I thought these were pretty clean tho......we should make a list hype children lol JK JK, anyways "Buy what you like, don't follow the hype people." Soon people will go nutts off on some team jumpman signature series.....It's getting worse by the months SMH...

spizike sold out on eastbay on half day? are they qs or something? am i the only one surprised??

The toddler sizes look nice. I couldn't see myself wearing them.

I'm surprised these sold out as fast as they did, I thought I was the only one who liked em. whatever makes people happy, I'll keep one pair and move the other.

I too am surprised that these sold so well.

Then again.. I saw people who didn't get the red foams... get these because " I'm leaving here with something! "

Im guessing a lot of the hype has to do with that Obama picture holding these when he got them from Spike Lee.

Back
Top Bottom