Bordeaux Spizike 2012

Originally Posted by jaymall7

I guess I'm one of the few people that actually like these o_O
i want to really bad. i keep trying. but theres just so much going on with the shoe i can't get myself to change my mind

Originally Posted by bigj505

local stores only got 12 pairs each. probably a reason why they were selling out last night.

people were looking for these tho.

You classify these as limited GR also? when it's been said by nike as a QS, had a set release date, and some like me knew about release months ago.

I picked them up. The more I saw them, the more I liked them. A lace swap does these things good. I don't care what people say, I buy what I like.

Originally Posted by alexsal

@beansietime: How are you rocking these?..I mean if I had these I honestly dont know what I would wear with them.

Probably just a pair of dark colored jeans and a plain black or grey hoodie or button down. I'm not big into matching from head to toe. Pretty much everything I wear is plain except my shoes.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by jaymall7

I guess I'm one of the few people that actually like these o_O
i want to really bad. i keep trying. but theres just so much going on with the shoe i can't get myself to change my mind
I thought the same thing, but ended up pulling the trigger on them. The quality is good too. The leather seems higher quality than some of the other more recent retros. My right shoe has started to crease a lil bit, but thats cause i havent worn another shoe since i got them (have to get shoegaurds in them.  The night of the release i wore them out with a simple grey crewneck, dark denims, yellow g-shock and black and yellow pirates hat. I got a lot of compliments, and with the extra packs of laces you can mix it up to accent what ever your wearing. I think i might rock these more often than i ever thought. in my head, im pretty happy with my purchase. every once an a while i got to crawl out of that black and red rock i've been living under, and some color to my life.

Originally Posted by mrkane

these are for the 18 and under crowd

Why is that? Because of the color scheme?
I've never been a fan of the hybrid jordans, but i cop'd these and couldnt be happier. they are the first hybrid in my collection. Everyone bashed these, but sometimes you gotta step outta the norm guy. I feel i got a shoe that was made of the high quality materials and QC that JB lacks with every other release. The color scheme defiantly grew on me, like i said before. Seeing them on the web and holding a pair in your hand are two different things. Once i got them in my hand, i went out on a limb and cop'd em. And I aint a young'n or newbie collector

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by bigj505

local stores only got 12 pairs each. probably a reason why they were selling out last night.

people were looking for these tho.

You classify these as limited GR also? when it's been said by nike as a QS, had a set release date, and some like me knew about release months ago.
honestly, i dont know what to classify these as since i didnt follow the shoe.

but based off of what i know a QS is, id say these were just a limited GR.

i mean, everyone got them but no one got a ton.

these had a release date, pics were out forever ago (so the some like u dont matter since everyone knew about them), and everyone got them. doesnt even sound like a QS to me.

Lol I went to get my foams I had mine on lock. Some dude walked in behind me said he wanted foams buy they sold out. One of the employees showed him these. He said get that crap out of my face I wouldn't take them if gave them to me for free. I started dying of laughter for real. I agree

Originally Posted by rauls054

Lol I went to get my foams I had mine on lock. Some dude walked in behind me said he wanted foams buy they sold out. One of the employees showed him these. He said get that crap out of my face I wouldn't take them if gave them to me for free. I started dying of laughter for real. I agree
roll.gif

When I was waiting in line for foams, I was asking people if they were getting bordeauxs as well. Most of the people said "what are those?" Got a good lulz out of it.

I think people only bought these online, these were still in every store. These are awful, but I wonder how many who didn't get the foams online settled for these instead.

GOT THESE IN THE MAIL TODAY.....ITS CRAZY BECAUSE THESE SHOES ARE SOOOO OUT OF MY CHARACTER , THIS IS ACTUALLY MY FIRST PAIR OF SPIZIKES AND FOR $165 SHIPPED IM HAPPY WITH THE PICK UP

Back
Top Bottom