Bored before my 21st Birthday party...

....so i decided to waste a few hours taking pics of my collection.

A lil bit about myself.

Im NiPxD, some refer to me as NguyenPowderIX because that was my OG NT name. I been a member since '03 under the name Laosboi23, which was given to me byNTer dkVCU. Then in '05 I've decided to sign up for my own name. You probably can tell why i picked the name, because my holy Grail is the Powder BlueIX and my last name is Nguyen, as well as millions of other Vietnamese out there
roll.gif

I got banned in '07 and got anew username. See the word play? Sadly now some ppl refer to me as NIP
sick.gif
laugh.gif

During '08 i pretty much sold 95% of my old collection. In which i had my Holy grail, the Powder Blue IX. Everything was gone. Part of it was because thesneakers value was going down, and part of it was because my better half at that time thought it was time for me to move on.

And i was done with her.

So im back in the game. Decided to put the money i've gotten from my old collection to re-build my collection. And here it is. Since January i'vebought everything here except: Ghost, Playoff VIII, Shanghai Is.

Im only missing 12 more pairs and i'll be done with my collection, excluding upcoming releases, of course. I was gonna showcase the collection after itscomplete but since im turning 21 today i said....Hey why not. Next year probably on my 22nd birthday i will post up the complete collection, that is if i canfind these elusive gems in my size DS

All DS, size 8-9, and did i tell you i like colors?
pimp.gif

30tl4hv.jpg

105zae0.jpg

k4z3uq.jpg

zmysrc.jpg

2r5sw1h.jpg

2yn0aj9.jpg

2nu2jhl.jpg

f09mys.jpg

28bqxro.jpg

nl2zd5.jpg

And these are my regular rotation
roll.gif

izxox0.jpg

I know i know i should wear more of my stuff but i have a personal problem for DS shoes. Lol.

Thanks guys and enjoy your weekend.
pimp.gif

nice collection, great variety. EDIT. Happy Birthday as well....21 is a great time, if you don't puke, your friends didn't do their job tonight!

Originally Posted by 0704202134

nice collection, great variety. EDIT. Happy Birthday as well....21 is a great time, if you don't puke, your friends didn't do their job tonight!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks guys
pimp.gif

Ghost's!
pimp.gif

Damn, after all these years, this is the first time you posted your collection? I'm not even taking this seriously considering how many times you sold yourstuff.

^ Sup Mo
pimp.gif

LOL i've sold stuff here and there, but never did i do it like in '08. That was pretty much everything i've gathered over the years. Looking back iregret it much. But no more, these are for keep right here! Only addition no more subtraction!

no $#$* but one of my favorite Nters from over the years. good stuff bro and hope you have a crazy/safe birthday

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

no $#$* but one of my favorite Nters from over the years. good stuff bro and hope you have a crazy/safe birthday
Cris! Thanks
pimp.gif
you one of my favs too bro

Originally Posted by NiPxD

^ Sup Mo
pimp.gif

LOL i've sold stuff here and there, but never did i do it like in '08. That was pretty much everything i've gathered over the years. Looking back i regret it much. But no more, these are for keep right here! Only addition no more subtraction!
Still got Bacon 90's? If you got rid of those
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

damn dude. since january?!?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i was tryna go all out and cop everything i everwanted....i guess i got greedy

Yo MO! I sold 'em
roll.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

very solid collection, good variety and quality stuff. get piss drunk till you black out for ur 21st.....it's the only way to go.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

very solid collection, good variety and quality stuff. get piss drunk till you black out for ur 21st.....it's the only way to go.
laugh.gif
i will report tmrw morning!!!

Jumpmankb: i hate it when ppl call me Nip....then variation of that, such as the one you just typed
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

If you sold all your kicks at one point and now are building a DS collection again what's the point? I used to be JUST LIKE YOU and have the same quality rotation and collection as you but now that I sold it all I'm rebuilding and wearing everything. There's better things to invest in than shoes and they are nice to have but wear them man! You got some heat bust it out! I bought 420 hemps, true blues, black cement 3s, etc.. and I can't wait to wear them now (would've already worn them but I wear dress shoes everyday at my internship haha).

Rockin them or not though. Good $$#% man
eek.gif
LOL i do plan on wearing them......what i planned on doing is start breaking them out....one by one when i am finished copping all that are on mywish list. Im not sure yet but that is the plan for now.

I do miss the feelings of looking at your own feet in public thinking "Hot damn my socks on fire! "
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom