Boston @ Cleveland - Game VI - UPDATE: Pierce guarantees blowout game 7 victory...

tired.gif
I hate the possibility I might watch the season end...

I want Boston to win, but they way the playoffs have been going i don't see any team winning on the road anytime soon.

Cavs by 5

Celtics really could use a win here. Get a little rest and prove to themselves and Detroit, they can win on the road.

Cavs got this IMO. Wally and Delonte will step up in Boobie's absence, and Mike Brown will dust off an old marksmen in Damon Jones.
pimp.gif

Bron-Bron drops 25 with 10 dimes. KG and Rondo will get their's, but that's about it.

BRING ON GAME 7!

Time for the Celtics to set another example (ala Hawks game 7).

This one's over folks.

^Yep.

I don't even care if you guys call me a fairweather fan or whatever, I've said all along this series is 7 with Boston winning. I'm almost to thepoint where I don't care if the Cavs win tomorrow...and I'm going to the game
laugh.gif

I just have no faith in this team anymore, and I think it's due to losing games 1 and 5, they HAVE to be demoralized. I'm so sick of watching LeBron@*!$ around on offense so much that all I can hope for is a coaching change in the offseason that is going to make us legit....and really, ANY offense wouldmake us legit right now.

Celtics really could use a win here. Get a little rest and prove to themselves and Detroit, they can win on the road.

Either way I don't think they get any rest.

Sunday at 3pm is either game 7 or game 1.

I think the Cavs can take this though - and the next one.

I think Celtics will come through with their first road win... too bad they would have to play Detroit so quickly after..

I think the C's finally take one on the road tonight. Obviously I have no reason to believe they will considering the fact they have yet to win a game onthe road in the playoffs, but my gut tells me they will pull it out.

Doc Rivers needs to get his rotations right tonight and keep Cassell as far away from the court as possible. Garnett needs to muster more than two points inthe 2nd half and refuse to be outplayed by Andy. If Ray Allen's corpse shows any signs of life it will be a very welcome addition.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

tired.gif
I hate the possibility I might watch the season end...

Boobie is a BIG loss... but I think that the CAVS pull this one out by 8 with Z ( If Mike Brown realizes that the Celtics cant stop him) having a big game(20-13) and Wally, West and Smith providing at least 48 pts combined

Bron? well, I dont see 35 from him but another near Triple-Double (26-9-12) will get it done
pimp.gif

CAVS 98 Celtics 90

I have my doubts that Wally, West and Damon Jones are going to all play really well.

Losing Gibson is a huge blow to this team, even if the Cavs somehow do win this series, they will have trouble in the next round without him.

with Z
I swear Mike forgets about certain players when they come out the game.

I didnt see Z AT ALL in the 3rd or early 4th in game 5.

I just got this bad feeling that the Celts will finally get the road monkey off their backs and all Bristol will praise them and bring them the finest cheeseand wines...

I just got this bad feeling that the Celts will finally get the road monkey off their backs and all Bristol will praise them and bring them the finest cheese and wines...

I agree, Bristol should start giving LeBron James some airtime. How they completely ignore him is beyond me.

I too have lost faith in my team, but not because of the players.

I despise Mike Brown's coaching on offense with a passion. No rotations or screens.
smh.gif

He's a terrific defensive coach, but that might even be due to the players effort.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

I just got this bad feeling that the Celts will finally get the road monkey off their backs and all Bristol will praise them and bring them the finest cheese and wines...

I agree, Bristol should start giving LeBron James some airtime. How they completely ignore him is beyond me.
The OD on him also.

Two things ESPN climaxes over: LeBron and Boston sports.

as much as i want the cavs to advance, it's not looking good with boobie out for a couple of weeks... bron needs him, just like last year

Hate to say but I'm with outacontrol, Boston is going to get over its road woes tonight at the Q. Just great since I'm driving 4 hours for the game...

Hoooooooooopefully we're wrong.

Boston sucks on the road, if Atlanta can win at home against them 3 times, no reason the Cavs can't.

But part of me is tired of Bron and his "Lebron James teams never panic" or whatever that stupid quote was, so maybe it's best they lose and wedon't have to hear that crap til October.

I swear Mike forgets about certain players when they come out the game.

I didnt see Z AT ALL in the 3rd or early 4th in game 5.

laugh.gif
thats exactly what i said, ive even posted that same comment inthe Cavs Washington series thread. In that series wally would hit like 3 threes in the 1st qtr and then just never appear again.

smh.gif
at Mike Brown. I really do think if he doesnt getfired soon it would be best for Lebrons career to leave cleveland

Back
Top Bottom