Boston @ Cleveland - Game VI - UPDATE: Pierce guarantees blowout game 7 victory...

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Celtics really could use a win here. Get a little rest and prove to themselves and Detroit, they can win on the road.

Either way I don't think they get any rest.

Sunday at 3pm is either game 7 or game 1.

I think the Cavs can take this though - and the next one.

Oh... Well it would still prevent Detroit from getting more rest. Any way you look at it, a W is a good thing.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
(not at the comment)...just the post in general.

i pray the celts win. i am with dude who said its time for them to prove a point and beat the bricks off the cavs

If the situation presents it self, Damon Jones vs Sam Cassell might be the worst playoff guard matchup we've ever seen.

laugh.gif

Its going to be interested how the Cavs team, sorry the Lebrons, react to Lebron's idiotic 3rd person comments following Wednesday's game.

I've always respected how humble Lebron carried himself, but after Wednesday, I'm
grin.gif
towards him.

I hope the Celtics win, just cuz I can't stand the media's slurpage of Lebron.
"HE HAS NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!"
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at Mike Brown. I really do think if he doesnt get fired soon it would be best for Lebrons career to leave cleveland

Mike Brown = Doug Collins....

He will get fired...
Sad thing is... I dont think it will stop Bron from bolting Cleveland after 2010
tired.gif
Hopefully, we can get a title before that happens and the franchise sinks back into the abyss for another 7-10 years....
sick.gif

If the situation presents it self, Damon Jones vs Sam Cassell might be the worst playoff guard matchup we've ever seen.

nerd.gif
.. Fluff Daddy vs Alien is must see TV......

i have a bad feeling tonight, to much deja vu and bad karma in the air but if open guys hit open shots and make free throws, we should have this, lets get itthe reason why i say we have bad karma ( I am way over-thinking this)

Lebron james is in a odd # season, season 5

- In season 3 for lebron, we were a 4 seed, just like we are now

- In season 3 we beat washington in 6 games, just like we did now

- In season 3 we faced the 1 seed (detroit) went down 2-0 and won the next 3 ( although we didn't win 3 still kind of relate in reaching sort of way)

- In season 3 we lost game 6 in the 2nd round on a friday when it was raining, Right now its friday, 2nd round, and its also raining

- In season 3, game 6 of the 2nd round was on espn at 8, just like it is now

- In season 3 the saturday after game 6 of the 2nd round we had some guest comoing over our house, so my mom was doing lots of cooking, ( i have guest comingover tomorrow on saturday, my mom is doing lots of cooking) not a good sign

as you can tell i have offically gone crazy with all my reaching and superstition, hopefully cavs can pull this out lets get it

i have my flamesuit on right now so bring it lol

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

damn son you good? take a deep breath and play some playstation or something
i would but the snow storm misison on gta if just getting me heated

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Celtics really could use a win here. Get a little rest and prove to themselves and Detroit, they can win on the road.

The Celtics need this win. The Pistons will win a game in Boston and we have to be able to win a game in Detroit.

LETS GO BOSTON!

Cavs fans no optimism, why?

You controlled both games at home, Boston has looked AWFUL in 5 road games...and you let two games in Boston slip away...

Boston will finally win a road game and close out the Cavs in a close game at the Q. Ray Allen finally shows up to the series and hits a few big shots in thefourth that seals the deal.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

You controlled both games at home, Boston has looked AWFUL in 5 road games...and you let two games in Boston slip away...
Too many inconsistencies from LeBron to Coach Brown to the role players. I just have a feeling that its gonna bite them in the backside. And the factthat many people around the city feel that its a given that the Celts will lose on the road again has me weary. I hope that mentality isn't within 3,000miles of the Cavaliers locker room. Game 5 might have been the type of demoralizing loss that did the Suns in. Up 14, YOU HAVE TO WIN. They said they wanted tomake Rondo beat them, and he friggin did that.
smh.gif

If Bron has a big First half, it will be a big lose for the Cavs, because it will mean ALL the Role players will not be into the Game.

Wally and Delonte need to step up big because losing Boobie was HUGE. Even though Bron hasn't been using his team effectively, the cavs have been in gameswhere Lebron took better shot selections.

He's GOT to stay away from 3 point shots fi he doesn't hit his first 3 STOP taking them for the rest of the game unless its a Rhythm shot.

the cavs have been in games where Lebron took better shot selections.

He's GOT to stay away from 3 point shots fi he doesn't hit his first 3 STOP taking them for the rest of the game unless its a Rhythm shot.

Try telling that to him. Dude's ego is on 10+.

He needs to realize that other guys have to get involved or their focus will quickly fade and we'll see a bunch of standing around.
smh.gif

Cavs lose. Gibson is
eek.gif
off Bron's passes. Every time I watch him, heknocking down an a three. Imo, having one less shooter will really hurt.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

About to watch the game at the bar tonight yea digg.

Back
Top Bottom