Boston @ Cleveland - Game VI - UPDATE: Pierce guarantees blowout game 7 victory...

celtics will win tonight, i don;t have any analytical reasons to back that up.... just wanted to call out an arbritary hunch predicition like many people on NTdo

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

14xgc8x.jpg

go Celtics

i think the whole lynch thing is going to stir up some convrtroversy

word... that would cause an uproar if it was on ESPN.com or something. they could have just put him on a guillotine or something. or his head on a stake.the whole "king" theme.

I wonder how long it's going to be before my man lebron goes bald?....Sons hairline is danglin

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

I wonder how long it's going to be before my man lebron goes bald?....Sons hairline is danglin

yeah his hairline should've been placed on the endangered list along with the polar bear

this is going to be a tough one for the cavaliers. if he truly does consider this his team, the frozen one has a huge responsibility ahead of him or else besubject to eat his words and arrogance.

i don't think he has enough in him to do it especially with gibson's (i refuse to call another man "boobie") absence.

i really don't want to see keving garnett happy today. it will only give him more ammo to fake jacks and receive false praise.

boycott gatorade!

i hope the cavs win, only because delonte west is the man. but then again, itd be nice to see em get blown out so lebron can eat his words

son got that black michael buffer stance

what was up with the guy who announced the celtics sounding like a ******ed james earl jones?

LOL at Pierce and the crew rollin invisible tripps during the intro. Son better watch out before he catches another fine. Lets go Celts!!!

if kg tossed powder at me like that i would not hesitate to throw some back

absolutely disrespectful doing that in the opposing team's venue

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

if kg tossed powder at me like that i would not hesitate to throw some back

absolutely disrespectful doing that in the opposing team's venue

you have alot of hate in your soul son
everybody has there pre game things these days he isnt tryin to be disrespectful

First... a female announcer? For THIS game? UNREAL.

Next.. 3 pointers already for Bron..

Not looking good.

That trade ain't looking too bad after all. D-West can ball. Wally is consistent. Ben is
smh.gif
though.

Back
Top Bottom