Boston @ Cleveland - Game VI - UPDATE: Pierce guarantees blowout game 7 victory...

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

84615fe975b9566fa6fd095644beaa10d5bf8f5.jpg
how old is that pic? looks like bron shops at sams club
laugh.gif

naw thats his basement

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NobleKane:
whats been the obvious pattern in the playoffs this year? homecourt officiating being ridiculously biased. who has homecourt throughout the entire playoff? The celtics...
And this is why you're not being fair or un-biased in your tired conspiracy theory.

You're only looking at one side of the formula.

The Lakers also have homecourt advantage throughout, unless the Celtics make it.

But you never, EVER talk about that part. I have NEVER seen you say 'Stern is just waltzing the Lakers and the Celtics into the Finals. It's all rigged, everyone. I don't know why you guys are even watching the games. It's going to be Celtics vs. Lakers. You can all go home now or back to wor or whatever.'

You only talk about one side, but you forget about the other side.

Why is that?

Oh that's right, because you're a fan of the other team that Stern is apparently rigging games for in order to get a Celtics/Lakers Finals.

laugh.gif

Seriously, I don't know why you can't just drop it and realize that the Celtics are good, but they CAN lose. If games were fixed, you think the Celtics would be winless on the road? You honestly, HONESTLY think that BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS STARTED, Stern and Co. sat down and thought 'A good way to make it un-obvious is to have the Celtics lose all of their road games. They have homecourt advantage, so it won't matter that they lose on the road. And then no one will suspect any foul play, because they're losing games'? You HONESTLY believe that, man?

I understand you hate Boston's notorious racism, and I do, too. I have said many times amongst friends (and a few times on here) that I could not and would not play for a Boston team or a Utah team if I had the chance to do so as a professional athlete. Racism is among the ugliest faces of human nature; I hate it.

But set that aside for a second and get back to basketball, man.

Get back to the fact that Boston... the CELTICS, not the city of Boston... earned homecourt by playing great defense, meshing together throughout the season, learning each other VERY quickly, and playing great basketball.

It's like you're talking about some scrub D-III school all of a sudden joining the NBA and getting homecourt advantage, rendering their winless road record useless... all because Stern thinks it would be awesome to have a former D-III school hoist the trophy.

roll.gif

Let it go, man.

Boston... the city... is well-known for harboring a lot of racist folks.

Boston... the NBA team... had an awesome regular season, and earned homecourt advantage. But they're proving that their not perfect, and that playing on the road against hungry (Cavs), athletic (Hawks) playoff teams (Cavs and Hawks) is a problem for them, a problem they haven't figured out, because they still haven't beaten them while wearing green jerseys.

preach.jpg

Dear Glenn "Doc" Rivers:

If you happen to read this very message, please return to the rotation that won you 66 regular season games and gave you the top defense in the NBA. The time for experiments is the pre-season, not the post-season.

Play Powe.
Deactivate Cassell, play Eddie.
Start Posey, 6th-man status Jesus.
Play Tony Allen.
DO NOT PLAY PJ BROWN AND BIG BABY AT THE SAME TIME.

mad.gif

If I said I wasnt worried...

I'd be lying.
Couldn't agree more

I don't understand how you single out Boston and say you don't like any teams from there due to their racist pasts...you could say that about A LOT ofcities.

I've been beaten to the punch on two points here by just a little.

Oh that's right, because you're a fan of the other team that Stern is apparently rigging games for in order to get a Celtics/Lakers Finals.
I swear on all thats holy I was just about to say that until I scrolled down and saw that you said it, Ska.
laugh.gif
But apparently the Lakers arejust so good that it doesnt matter.

Mhm.

And to what stima just said above me: Boston, THE CITY, has a racist past, sure. I'll be one of the first to say that. But it's unfair to say thatbecause of that, the Boston Sports fanbase is racist. I know it makes sense in a way, but it's not necessarily true. The Celtics were the first team tohave an all black starting lineup. It seems like no one even considered this a big deal until KG turned down the initial trade because of Boston being racist.But once the team was better and gave him a chance to win a title, it was all good. Coincidence?

Back
Top Bottom