Boston @ Cleveland - Game VI - UPDATE: Pierce guarantees blowout game 7 victory...

i live to see another cavs game
smokin.gif

Boston is garbage on the road. These dudes lucky they got homecourt throughout the playoffs.

what the hell is wrong with ray allen
smh.gif

game 7 at boston is gonna be crazy... anythin can happen, especially with that #23 guy
pimp.gif

Phew did the Cavs get lucky, messed up my DVR and watched all the way up to 4 minutes left in 4th qtr and it stopped, i was heated but turned the live game onand 14 seconds were left with cavs up like 5. That was a relief actually cause it was so dam hard to watch these teams. Happy cavs were up.

Mike Brown still trying to mess the cavs up with his horrible coaching, fer real lettin Sasha let him do what he wants. Just bench him for the rest of theplayoffs smh.

Like ska said in an earlier thread the refs are favoring the home team every time so everyone can stop sayin Lebrons gettin his treatment

Im a big Lebron fan but i have a big feeling hes gonna come into this 7th game think hes gonna do something great but end up failing cuz he wont hit a shot.PLEASE prove me wrong for once and have another game 5 vs pistons performance.
Please please please lebron prove me wrong for a second time in ur whole career.

GO CAVS

If Atlanta can take Boston to a game 7 then the Cavs have a chance to advance.

Looks like Cleveland might be back in the finals again.
laugh.gif

The Cavs have shown the ability to get a healthy lead on Boston and in Boston, but they CANNOT blow leads.

game 7: "Where Anything Happens"
pimp.gif
Thank God...

That offensive foul on Pierce was crucial.

Ray Allen has been beyond invisible this post season, it's not even funny
sick.gif

People can't get mad at KG this time, he definitely kept the Cs in this game

If there was a game/time where Lebron was gonna play like a superstar, it will be game 7.

[TO] Get your popcorn ready [/TO]

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i dunno why celtic fans are upset...

%%!$. You have been the biggest Celtics hater out there. You let your hate get in the way of your eyes. We take it to the hole all night and get 14 freethrows. Pierce gets called on the garbage charge in crunch time. Joe Smith BLATANTLY travels on that inbounds play. I honestly knew the NBA was a big jokebefore this game, but this officiating crew (especially Joe Forte) was a cast of clowns. I could see the fix coming from a mile away even before the game andthat's why I didn't bet on it.

And don't even say we played badly, because CLEVELAND DID TOO.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

We are playing down to their level. (thanks to many factors their DEFENSE...)

happy.gif

ALL the pressure is on Boston. 66 wins, DPOY, Exec of the year, Big Three, Title Chasers...etc

The world expects Cleveland to lose. I love it
happy.gif

LeBron was
pimp.gif
tonight. I am sick and tired of the Boston/ESPN media machine...GO CAVS!! Bron with 40 in Game 7.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Just heard on the radio PP GUARANTEES a blowout game 7 victory...

laugh.gif

This aint the Hawks doggie...

somebody get a link to this. this clown talking for the team is too funny.

Back
Top Bottom