Boston @ Cleveland - Game VI - UPDATE: Pierce guarantees blowout game 7 victory...

I'm pretty mad at PP for doing that, if he did. What are the positives of a guarantee? The only way you come out looking good is if you put the team onyour back and carry them. I think you even look bad if you go for 13 and win.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

i have a bad feeling tonight, to much deja vu and bad karma in the air but if open guys hit open shots and make free throws, we should have this, lets get it the reason why i say we have bad karma ( I am way over-thinking this)

Lebron james is in a odd # season, season 5

- In season 3 for lebron, we were a 4 seed, just like we are now

- In season 3 we beat washington in 6 games, just like we did now

- In season 3 we faced the 1 seed (detroit) went down 2-0 and won the next 3 ( although we didn't win 3 still kind of relate in reaching sort of way)

- In season 3 we lost game 6 in the 2nd round on a friday when it was raining, Right now its friday, 2nd round, and its also raining

- In season 3, game 6 of the 2nd round was on espn at 8, just like it is now

- In season 3 the saturday after game 6 of the 2nd round we had some guest comoing over our house, so my mom was doing lots of cooking, ( i have guest coming over tomorrow on saturday, my mom is doing lots of cooking) not a good sign

as you can tell i have offically gone crazy with all my reaching and superstition, hopefully cavs can pull this out lets get it

i have my flamesuit on right now so bring it lol
very happy karma did not work like how i thought it would, hopefully we can pull this out in game 7

open guys hit open shots, we will be fine

does anyone have the stat on road teams in game 7, based on all the game 7's that just came to my head, (all sports) the home team has won, when was thelast time a road team won in a game 7?

Originally Posted by grittyman20

The world expects wants Cleveland to lose go away I love it agree
happy.gif

Says the Pistons fan
laugh.gif

Flashbacks ehhh?

PH2007052701349.jpg

Pistons will handle their business vs any of these two teams.
smile.gif

But for now, should be a good Game 7, hope it's not a snooze-fest like tonight.

I find it absolutely amazing how you continuously doubt your team, and the moment they win you talk trash like you saw this coming.... Come on son, [MarkJackson] You're better than that! [/Mark Jackson]
grin.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I find it absolutely amazing how you continuously doubt your team, and the moment they win you talk trash like you saw this coming.... Come on son, [Mark Jackson] You're better than that! [/Mark Jackson]
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Ah well. Try being a Clevelander.

I aint talking no trash lil man. Maybe to the Pistons fans, but thats neither here nor there right now.
laugh.gif

Dear Glenn "Doc" Rivers:

If you happen to read this very message, please return to the rotation that won you 66 regular season games and gave you the top defense in the NBA. The timefor experiments is the pre-season, not the post-season.

Play Powe.
Deactivate Cassell, play Eddie.
Start Posey, 6th-man status Jesus.
Play Tony Allen.
DO NOT PLAY PJ BROWN AND BIG BABY AT THE SAME TIME.

mad.gif

If I said I wasnt worried...

I'd be lying.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

I'm pretty mad at PP for doing that, if he did. What are the positives of a guarantee? The only way you come out looking good is if you put the team on your back and carry them. I think you even look bad if you go for 13 and win.
Its what players do when they have never won big games See J.Nelson Orlando Magic... 66 Wins Garnett-Pierce-Allen...... no Finals appearance the teamyou claimed sucks..... went to the Finals with a team that was garbage compared to the present CAVS if you "manage" to get past us... DO YOU REALLYTHINK YOU CAN BEAT THE PISTONS??? hell no...

IF Bron keeps dishing when they double and triple team him out on the point as well as having Bron GET the ball in the Post and not have to work the ball toget to the post.. Cavs have a chance.. Everytime he drives they collapse and he can dish to Joe Smith who should see PLENTY of time and Z needs to get his openshots down.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i dunno why celtic fans are upset...

%%!$. You have been the biggest Celtics hater out there. You let your hate get in the way of your eyes. We take it to the hole all night and get 14 free throws. Pierce gets called on the garbage charge in crunch time. Joe Smith BLATANTLY travels on that inbounds play. I honestly knew the NBA was a big joke before this game, but this officiating crew (especially Joe Forte) was a cast of clowns. I could see the fix coming from a mile away even before the game and that's why I didn't bet on it.

And don't even say we played badly, because CLEVELAND DID TOO.

i aint denying anything about the officiating tonight...

im saying why you getting upset for?

i aint no celtics hater. i dislike Boston's long heritage of having racists fans and ray allens arrogant %$$(which has been humbled by his horrificplay)but thats about it...

whats been the obvious pattern in the playoffs this year? homecourt officiating being ridiculously biased. who has homecourt throughout the entire playoff?The celtics...

Stern aint a dumb man you know... he knows how to cover his tracks... he learned from the wade fiasco...

so with that being said. why you upset? you should be happy your getting a title...

NobleKane:
whats been the obvious pattern in the playoffs this year? homecourt officiating being ridiculously biased. who has homecourt throughout the entire playoff? The celtics...
And this is why you're not being fair or un-biased in your tired conspiracy theory.

You're only looking at one side of the formula.

The Lakers also have homecourt advantage throughout, unless the Celtics make it.

But you never, EVER talk about that part. I have NEVER seen you say 'Stern is just waltzing the Lakers and the Celtics into the Finals. It's allrigged, everyone. I don't know why you guys are even watching the games. It's going to be Celtics vs. Lakers. You can all go home now or back to wor orwhatever.'

You only talk about one side, but you forget about the other side.

Why is that?

Oh that's right, because you're a fan of the other team that Stern is apparently rigging games for in order to get a Celtics/Lakers Finals.

laugh.gif

Seriously, I don't know why you can't just drop it and realize that the Celtics are good, but they CAN lose. If games were fixed, you think the Celticswould be winless on the road? You honestly, HONESTLY think that BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS STARTED, Stern and Co. sat down and thought 'A good way to make itun-obvious is to have the Celtics lose all of their road games. They have homecourt advantage, so it won't matter that they lose on the road. And then noone will suspect any foul play, because they're losing games'? You HONESTLY believe that, man?

I understand you hate Boston's notorious racism, and I do, too. I have said many times amongst friends (and a few times on here) that I could not and wouldnot play for a Boston team or a Utah team if I had the chance to do so as a professional athlete. Racism is among the ugliest faces of human nature; I hate it.

But set that aside for a second and get back to basketball, man.

Get back to the fact that Boston... the CELTICS, not the city of Boston... earned homecourt by playing great defense, meshing together throughout the season,learning each other VERY quickly, and playing great basketball.

It's like you're talking about some scrub D-III school all of a sudden joining the NBA and getting homecourt advantage, rendering their winless roadrecord useless... all because Stern thinks it would be awesome to have a former D-III school hoist the trophy.

roll.gif

Let it go, man.

Boston... the city... is well-known for harboring a lot of racist folks.

Boston... the NBA team... had an awesome regular season, and earned homecourt advantage. But they're proving that their not perfect, and that playing onthe road against hungry (Cavs), athletic (Hawks) playoff teams (Cavs and Hawks) is a problem for them, a problem they haven't figured out, because theystill haven't beaten them while wearing green jerseys.

"The cavs are a terrible team. We are playing down to their level. (thanks to many factors)" Maybe your Celtics just aren't that good. Face it.

Back
Top Bottom