Boston @ Cleveland - Game VI - UPDATE: Pierce guarantees blowout game 7 victory...

Sasha is gettin steamrolled off of these feeds, Lebron lookin like the QB throwin high across the middle, gettin his teammates slaughtered

i hate how ray ray playing right now... he lost a lot of confidence! he used go toe to toe with kobe. he needs to gain that back!

he's my favorite player!

doris talking out of her behind about Lebron being MVP worthy and playing with LESS than the other teams and doing big things lol

I understand Perk has 5 fouls, but if he isn't in there after this timeout Doc needs to be fired before they get home for game 7.

laugh.gif
LeBron

Davis just can't finish against these bigger defenders
laugh.gif

And Rondo needs to take that all the way and either finish or draw the foul! Don't kick it out to KG

lebron is so lucky as it is. but he WANTS more from the refs.

selfish human being right there. doesnt know his limits

Does it really matter who wins this series, as I think Detroit will bully the Cavs and they are mentally tougher than those pretenders in green.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

GLENN DAVIS SUCKS

you ain't kidding brother. he's looking laughable out there. he should be taking a seat

big shot by lebron. perhaps they can build on it til the end, but the way this game's gone, i doubt it

Why is Big Baby getting so much minutes while Powe can't get off the bench?

wally shooting???

give it to mr 33pts 12 boards LEBRON JAMES.. put it in his hands 100% of the time..

My God I hate Kendrick Perkins. He sucks for 97% of the time but when he gets the dunk he has the swag of a superstar

Back
Top Bottom