Boston @ Cleveland - Game VI - UPDATE: Pierce guarantees blowout game 7 victory...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

WallyHopp:
west travelled.

smh
If you're talking about on the shot, you're absolutely, 100%, 'no doubt about it'... WRONG.

If you're talking about him travelling before the shot, after Varejao got it to him, then I don't know, maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But on the shot? Absolutely NOT. He dribbled to the line, rose, took one more step, and drilled it.

If anything, he got hit by Garnett on the elbow.
loked like a double dribble. but i was wrong.. quick dribbling by him. nice shot. props.

i can never be a ref. id call way too much crap with just my own two eyes. they are too quick with their movements out there

nah from that statement you would fit right in.....
grin.gif

ray allen has never made a big shot in this series from what i remember.

then he gives up a lebron three.

sooo unclutch.

now lebron is pulling off FLOATING double clutch fadeaways....

celtics dont deserve to win

how's lebron gonna walk backwards WITH NO call? I mean the Cavs lost the ball due to a shot clock violation, but Lebron straight up moonwalked back to the3pt line

anyone else see that?

KG becoming mr clutch.

10-0 run.

6 pt game.

let see something cavs...............

PG turns it over... cavs gonna hit a three now... i can feel it

lol that is shameful on the part of the cavaliers for letting that 15 pt lead slip like that.

you'd think mike brown would have a little more of a grasp on his team to prevent that from taking place.

Pp hits a three..

how can you not score in 10 minutes and not have a 20 pt lead?

this reminds me of my college team.

they dont let the other team score in a 8 minute span but are only up 14.. come on now

Back
Top Bottom