bottle service : greatest hustle ever?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

This dude
roll.gif

!@$# is pointless.
They warned me about people like you. People that make themselves out to be so innocent and not wanting to be part of the "game." People that downplay the competitive nature of humans and the natural thirst levels of humans. It is cool, they told me to keep my eye on you because you think you have folks fooled and you are making your moves under the table. I got my eye on you man. Just know that.

Stunting isn't always in the equation, maybe it is when you go to these hole in the wall clubs with only like 4 tables

but when you're in a bigger spot like HK for example, so many people are popping bottles that it is almost impossible to stand out

you wouldn't understand unless you have actually done it, it really is more of a convenience thing

when I get bottle service its with 4 or 5 of my people and we split the tab, for around $125 each we get 2 bottles of ciroc or remy, we get to avoid the longggggg !$% bar line, we dont have to push thru the crowded club to get a drink and we dont have to stand in the middle of the smelly !$% dance floor sweating and !%%%,

we dont bust out our phones taking pics with the bottles, we dont do the damon dash dance with the remy in our hand, we just enjoy our section away from the crowd, drinking our drinks out of glasses and not flashing the bottles

You're wrong. Period.

Everything has a reason behind it. I've explained the reason. You just seem inable to comprehend it.

You really think I care if people look over and say ""Ooooh they have money." or "Ooo that is nice how that couple is doing this or that?" You think that crosses my mind? If you do, you're wrong. Period. And you can't tell me what I'm thinking. Bring your ignorant arrogance down a notch and accept that you cannot tell me what is going through my head.

And moreso, do you really believe people do that? You sound lame. Maybe you're not equipped for this discussion.

The only thing "not possible" in this discussion seems to be your ability to comprehend what's been clearly laid out in front of you.

You seem to be confusing people paying attention to us with us seeking attention. Those are 2 different things. The fact that we don't want to stand in a mosh pit has nothing to do with seeking attention. The fact that I'd like to dance with my wife in our little space so me and my dogs don't have no problems in a massive crowd means I'm "stunting"? OK.

And now everything a human being does in a public venue is to seek attention?

People can pay just as much attention to you if you're buying several drinks at the bar. Am I doing that for attention? Or do I just want a *@#@@$* drink?

Again, I don't know what world you live in. But people sitting at tables drinking do not attract that much attention where I am.

Human's "thrive" on attention? So you're just going to continue making these blanket statements? OK. Further proof of how narrow minded you are. I wish you well with your thought processes.

You may need to re-read whatever psychology books you skimmed through though.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

This dude
roll.gif

!@$# is pointless.
They warned me about people like you. People that make themselves out to be so innocent and not wanting to be part of the "game." People that downplay the competitive nature of humans and the natural thirst levels of humans. It is cool, they told me to keep my eye on you because you think you have folks fooled and you are making your moves under the table. I got my eye on you man. Just know that.

There is no emoticon to express my facial expression when I read that.

This dude
roll.gif

!@$# is pointless.

QUE?
roll.gif
Bro you win, now I know where the inspiration for Inception came from
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

You're wrong. Period.

Everything has a reason behind it. I've explained the reason. You just seem inable to comprehend it.

You really think I care if people look over and say ""Ooooh they have money." or "Ooo that is nice how that couple is doing this or that?" You think that crosses my mind? If you do, you're wrong. Period. And you can't tell me what I'm thinking. Bring your ignorant arrogance down a notch and accept that you cannot tell me what is going through my head.

And moreso, do you really believe people do that? You sound lame. Maybe you're not equipped for this discussion.

The only thing "not possible" in this discussion seems to be your ability to comprehend what's been clearly laid out in front of you.

You seem to be confusing people paying attention to us with us seeking attention. Those are 2 different things. The fact that we don't want to stand in a mosh pit has nothing to do with seeking attention. The fact that I'd like to dance with my wife in our little space so me and my dogs don't have no problems in a massive crowd means I'm "stunting"? OK.

People can pay just as much attention to you if you're buying several drinks at the bar. Am I doing that for attention? Or do I just want a *@#@@$* drink?

Again, I don't know what world you live in. But people sitting at tables drinking do not attract that much attention where I am.

Human's "thrive" on attention? So you're just going to continue making these blanket statements? OK. Further proof of how narrow minded you are. I wish you well with your thought processes.

too much real talk

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by illphillip

You're wrong. Period.

too much real talk

Funniest part is chances are DC will NOT adress this or even acknowledge it, from my short time here I realized my dude DC just argues for the sake of trolling...whenever he's presented with any sort of common sense, my dude vanishes

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Stunting isn't always in the equation, maybe it is when you go to these hole in the wall clubs with only like 4 tables

but when you're in a bigger spot like HK for example, so many people are popping bottles that it is almost impossible to stand out

you wouldn't understand unless you have actually done it, it really is more of a convenience thing

when I get bottle service its with 4 or 5 of my people and we split the tab, for around $125 each we get 2 bottles of ciroc or remy, we get to avoid the longggggg !$% bar line, we dont have to push thru the crowded club to get a drink and we dont have to stand in the middle of the smelly !$% dance floor sweating and !%%%,

we dont bust out our phones taking pics with the bottles, we dont do the damon dash dance with the remy in our hand, we just enjoy our section away from the crowd, drinking our drinks out of glasses and not flashing the bottles

Basically.
I can easily spend $50-70 at the bar whenever I go out plus however much it was to actually get in. If you have the money, why not just pay a little extra to have your own section to chill? 
And honestly, does it kinda feel like you're stunting a little at 1st? Sure, but once you do it a few times it's really just about the convenience and being comfortable.

in house {} & buying a bottle @ normal price & taking it back to the crib over all this !#%#@$+%

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I don't think that is how much the liquor companies priced those bottles for. So whomever came up wit' those prices on that list is an idiot.

However, the fool of the night is whoever actually pays for any of that. IT'S LIQUOR!

Celebrities are willing to spend mortgage/rent money on a bottle of.... liquor?! This world really is on a downward spiral.

I wouldn't even have the thought of spendin' even $200 on a bottle of alchohol.
30t6p3b.gif
lebron-james-100000-las-vegas-nightclub-receipt-11419-1305553848-6.jpg

Lebum

Jus' look at that. LeBron got a $99 million dollar contract and all, but does he not feel stupid when he sees this tab? IT'S LIQUOR 

Thats not just liquor, thats an experience. Lebron is dropping stupid amounts of money not on the liquor but the experience he's having while drinking it. 
As Drake said "I live for the nights that I can’t remember, with the people I won’t forget spending all the money I just work my #$$ off for doing things that I wont regret"

Pretty much all that is. Some people think its dumb, but at the same time when you have the money, why the #+#! not? 

Best way to party at these clubs is by having the connect with the promoters and party with them, no sense in dropping 4k on a God Damb bottle in a club, to stunt for a bunch of birds.
Exactly. 

Me and my boys hit the club almost twice a week every week from Feb-March and everytime had tables + bottle service. @%$* seems pointless, but its completely different when you're actually doing it and enjoying yourself. $3k+ tabs a night, and not a single damn was given. 

We're planning on hitting Miami in a couple weeks, and we're going to do it again. #+#! it. If you have the money, do that @%$*. 

So let me as you this, since all humans thrive on attention, this "I argue anything and everything on the board" your way of thriving for attention? Or how do you show off?...since is instinctly impossible for a human being to not show off...or are you the exception?

I am on a public message board. The things I say to you and others are part of a plan to get you to believe I am a certain type of person. That is what we all do when we type on NT. We want to pass of a persona (real or not) for the masses to see. So yes I am thriving for attention the same way you thrive for attention when you make yourself out to be the textbook husband/boyfriend.
When dealing with human interaction, attention is always a factor. Always. You know you have an audience and you will act accordingly. 
So in other words, you're not about that life. 

So let me as you this, since all humans thrive on attention, this "I argue anything and everything on the board" your way of thriving for attention? Or how do you show off?...since is instinctly impossible for a human being to not show off...or are you the exception?

I am on a public message board. The things I say to you and others are part of a plan to get you to believe I am a certain type of person. That is what we all do when we type on NT. We want to pass of a persona (real or not) for the masses to see. So yes I am thriving for attention the same way you thrive for attention when you make yourself out to be the textbook husband/boyfriend.
When dealing with human interaction, attention is always a factor. Always. You know you have an audience and you will act accordingly. 
You're throwing around that word "we" with reckless abandon my dude. Speak for yourself on ALL OF THAT
laugh.gif

Y'all have to realize when you talk to DC his mind is made up. When he posts it's to get you to see his POV hes not trying to understand anything anyone else is saying. He asks questions with the answers he wants already made up in his mind. When he doesn't get those answers he TELLS you why it is the way it is.
laugh.gif

I rest my case, son is ghost as soon as he gets smacked in the face with some common sense
laugh.gif

DC your the biggest attention troll on here though...and the worst part is its a site full of dudes.

*Uses to psuedo-pyschology to proved DC is gay*

It actually makes too much sense if you think about it.

PRIME said it best, basically shut it down. DC came in here with some of the worse/off the wall arguments that I have ever seen. Dude was reaching on the argument about pregaming and going to the club, etc.

I disagree, why is it sad/desperate if a dude's only purpose is going to find someone to hit? Now his means of going about that can make him desperate but the idea of just going out to find someone is desperate? I can't agree with that at all.

What should be the reason that a dude wants to go out?
They're replying to solarius since he's sad and desperate enough to lower his standards to ugly monsters just so he can smash at the end of the night.

Now I aint never said that. I have no problem ending up not having a "good time" at the club. I don't need to have a "good time" every time I go out to one.

By any means if you have the means to spend like this then kudos to you, but if you're living check to check and blowing money like this regularly then you're just a damn fool. The main difference between being a bout it, and fronting like you're about it.

laugh.gif
DC v. Steezy again.

Imma just keep it real, whenever me and my friends get a table it's for the SOLE purpose of stunting
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Not bout to drop big bread and just chill. It doesn't get outta control but we do have a good time and invite ladies in and actually TALK to them in hopes of the infamous yambs. Plus, after you've been in "VIP" you always wanna be it's hard as hell to go back to enjoying the "regular club"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom