bottle service : greatest hustle ever?

Dont worry DC, I get Vag and I have thrown money on bottles.

Big or small...stunting is ALWAYS part of the equation. Dont let that clown steezy tell you any differently.

Originally Posted by Regis

Big or small...stunting is ALWAYS part of the equation. Dont let that clown steezy tell you any differently.
I hate that my sarcasm detector seems to malfunction whenever I read your posts.  
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Ciroc boissss in the building!...woot woot

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Eh there is a reason everything is done and having a table is a form of a stage. That has to factor into the equation. Never is getting a table 0% stunting. Stunting is always going to be a factor. Yes there can be other factors, as you said it is easy, but there is no doubt in my mind that stunting is a key contributing factor as well.

Is really not about stunning fam, not for everyone, not in the least.
Well we just have to agree to disagree. I don't think it is humanly possible to get a table and not have ANY intentions of stunting. I can't believe that but you can make it out to be a 100% innocent form of just enjoying the time with your boys. I am not that naive. The stunting intention is ALWAYS there. Always. It is a stage. It is a performance. Always.

If it was possible to have a good time with a group of 7+ in a club when celebrating a bday, believe me no bottle money would be dropped, unfortunately in NY that's impossible...the girls you are with, will need a place to sit, your group needs a common spot to celebrate....is NOT about stunning...only time I'd agree to it being about stunning is on vacation.

I hate that my sarcasm detector seems to malfunction whenever I read your posts.  
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Only sarcastic thing in that post was calling Ksteezy a clown. Thats my homie.

But I do agree with you though. Some form of stunting is ALWAYS involved when popping a bottle at the club. Even the times where its more logical to do bottle service, a little bit of stuntastic thoughts creep in the back of your mind. Its just the way it is.

Well we just have to agree to disagree. I don't think it is humanly possible to get a table and not have ANY intentions of stunting. I can't believe that but you can make it out to be a 100% innocent form of just enjoying the time with your boys. I am not that naive. The stunting intention is ALWAYS there. Always. It is a stage. It is a performance. Always.

If it was possible to have a good time with a group of 7+ in a club when celebrating a bday, believe me no bottle money would be dropped, unfortunately in NY that's impossible...the girls you are with, will need a place to sit, your group needs a common spot to celebrate....is NOT about stunning...only time I'd agree to it being about stunning is on vacation.
Ok youre at a spot with 7+ people and you decide to get a bottle. Whats the purpose of those stupid @$!+#+% sparkles they use to get the whole damn club to look in your tables direction?
STUNTING

Ok youre at a spot with 7+ people and you decide to get a bottle. Whats the purpose of those stupid @$!+#+% sparkles they use to get the whole damn club to look in your tables direction?
STUNTING

HA!...I see what you are saying....I always thought that $%%! was madddddd corny....just bring me my damb bottle...no need to set the place on fire, the equivalent of going to applebees and having the waiters turn into a mariachi group while they light a piece of cake in frOnt of u and sing you happy birthday...CORNY

I mean i never got bottle service at a club but if it works for you then go for it.

DC clearly hasn't done the club scene in NYC.  It's definitely possible that a group of people are doing bottle service STRICTLY to:

1) Get in the club, first and foremost
2) Have their own area that they can enjoy with their group instead of standing in a mosh pit of a dance floor with everyone else. 

As Uncle Phil said earlier, it's MUCH easier to have your own alcohol right there at your disposal instead of pushing through crowds to get to the bar.  You got people spillin' !+#* on you or you end up spillin' your own !+#*.  It's extremely convenient to have your own spot to breathe and alch right there at your finger tips.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Too much real life. We've literally met dudes that might and were bun Ed up with hem like we rode together just to go home to bfs or alone. One dude invites you to his table but he's whack or not even talking to you AT ALL so you go talk to the guy at the next table you were originally eyeing. He's whack too so you talk to his friend. Hell it may not even be about drinking. You just want to sit down.
laugh.gif
If you come up on some !$@ with a table more power to you but it's no garuntee if that's your ONLY reason for doing so.
im curious, whats makin these guys "wack" to you.

and yea, da couple of time i did bottle service it was with my cousin and a couple of his co-workers..we split da table, but i remember them cats straight

96mhds

soon as some loose straggly vultures came trying to get some free drinks.
laugh.gif

Eh there is a reason everything is done and having a table is a form of a stage. That has to factor into the equation. Never is getting a table 0% stunting. Stunting is always going to be a factor. Yes there can be other factors, as you said it is easy, but there is no doubt in my mind that stunting is a key contributing factor as well.

This is absolutely false. Sometimes you just want to chill. No birds. No headaches. No bumping with goons in the club. No words. No scraps. No jail.

How is that "stunting"?

You got it twisted kid.

And why is this 13 pages!?!??

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Too much real life. We've literally met dudes that might and were bun Ed up with hem like we rode together just to go home to bfs or alone. One dude invites you to his table but he's whack or not even talking to you AT ALL so you go talk to the guy at the next table you were originally eyeing. He's whack too so you talk to his friend. Hell it may not even be about drinking. You just want to sit down.
laugh.gif
If you come up on some !$@ with a table more power to you but it's no garuntee if that's your ONLY reason for doing so.

and yea, da couple of time i did bottle service it was with my cousin and a couple of his co-workers..we split da table, but i remember them cats straight

laugh.gif

dude invited us to his table and literally said nothing to us after asking our name...like he just went and did whatever...turns out his table was next to a guy i spoke to earlier on the other side of the club we talked half the night...at one point i ask his age...he wouldn't tell me which let me know he was much older than he looked probably in late 30s or some @%#% so i just went and talked to his friend...they said they weren't friends like that just had a friend in common i didn't care either way

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dude invited us to his table and literally said nothing to us after asking our name...like he just went and did whatever...turns out his table was next to a guy i spoke to earlier on the other side of the club we talked half the night...at one point i ask his age...he wouldn't tell me which let me know he was much older than he looked probably in late 30s or some @%#% so i just went and talked to his friend...they said they weren't friends like that just had a friend in common i didn't care either way

30t6p3b.gif
 he's better of going to a battered womens shelter and donating coats, food, and red berry ciroc.

I bag without needing all the extra gimmicks. All that extra stuff attracts the wrong kind anyways.
grin.gif
 At the couple self-claimed NT dime pieces. 

Hands down having a table at a club makes the party more enjoyable. In Vegas you can pretty much walk around and find a group of girls and have them come over. That being said I don't ever pay for bottles unless it's a birthday, too much money down the drain.

SMH at chumps needing a table to smash chicks.
Vegas and bdays are the only times I get bottles.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

clubs are cramped out here.

they force anyone with any dignity to secure a table

Originally Posted by caleekicks

son if i get a table its to be comfortable, clubs / lounges be wild cramped
laugh.gif
got you doing the side step shuffle throughout the spot

It's tough to explain the concept of paying for convenience to individuals who don't really have the means.

Originally Posted by illphillip

This is absolutely false. Sometimes you just want to chill. No birds. No headaches. No bumping with goons in the club. No words. No scraps. No jail.

How is that "stunting"?

You got it twisted kid.

And why is this 13 pages!?!??

So why do you have to do that in a public place? You obviously want someone to see you or you obviously want to be in the environment if you need to be out to do it. Again, wanting to be seen always is a factor when getting a table. Always.
And Ricardo, I don't have to know a damn thing about the club scene in NY to know what I said. I never said that the reasons you listed can't be reasons but wanting to be seen is still going to be another reason. Always

DC you don't club or drink right?

Why the he'll are people trying to explain this logic to you, you just DONT want to get it.

It's like someone trying to explain why Vegas is so fun to a Nun.

Like everybody said the table for some folks is so they dont have to deal with the crowd and fight their way to the bar when they want another drink. they enjoy the club, friends and music it can be that simple.

McDonald's should start offering VIP service. Charge $500 per McNugget, $1,500 for a burger, and $250 for fries. You're not paying just for the food, but for the experience! There will rarely ever be a line at the VIP register, you get your own reserved table that is always clean, you food will be guaranteed to have never touched the floor during preparation.  McDonald's VIP... coming soon

Back
Top Bottom