bottle service : greatest hustle ever?

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

When its bottle service, does this mean they keep bringing out bottles? Or do you pay the price for one bottle? May be a dumb question but I'm only 20
frown.gif
you pay for a minimum 1 bottle you get a reserved spot + that bottle...if you want more bottles you'll have to order more.
and concur w/ bottle poppin/celebrating with your people. only way to go about it. Who's really looking for a wifey in the club?? yikes

Originally Posted by ninjahood

bottle service works if ya rollin deep...ill tell you what though, da REAL game thou is coppin maybe 2 bottles, ensare a flock of chicks, and tell em you got WILD bottles back at da headquarters..thats how you get it poppin.
hell no..wackest *%#+ I heard.  I hope you are also talking about liquor.
2 bottles of Champagne wont even last for an hour.

Couldn't fathom myself doing this UNLESS it's a birthday celebration.....I always hear dudes amped about buying bottles at clubs, I'm too poar and cheap to drop 200 for a $50 bottle

I never in my life paid for a bottle in the club, and I've bagged more females than the average in my time... all that dropping 1000 to get drunk is a waste of money... pre game with a fifth of Jack.. two kush blunts and all i need is a couple of Heinekens by the time i get inside... buying drinks for broke females is a no no.. buying expensive drinks to impress ##@!@@ is a sign of depression and emotional weakness...
"
if you make 10000 a month and you wanna splurge go ahead, but if you make 450 a week saved up a G to go to the club ball out and still go home to "Palmala" is a joke

i remember we used to get 20 bottles of champagne in Japan in the club.... we'd be saucy off champagne burping for like 3 days... lol

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I never in my life paid for a bottle in the club, and I've bagged more females than the average in my time... all that dropping 1000 to get drunk is a waste of money... pre game with a fifth of Jack.. two kush blunts and all i need is a couple of Heinekens by the time i get inside... buying drinks for broke females is a no no.. buying expensive drinks to impress ##@!@@ is a sign of depression and emotional weakness...
"
if you make 10000 a month and you wanna splurge go ahead, but if you make 450 a week saved up a G to go to the club ball out and still go home to "Palmala" is a joke

i remember we used to get 20 bottles of champagne in Japan in the club.... we'd be saucy off champagne burping for like 3 days... lol
i can dig it, famb...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

"

Posts like this along with a few others in here leads to me to believe that some of you just don't like seeing other dudes drop more cash than you're willing to. Like cmon son, dudes have been going out of their way to impress females since the beginning of time; its nature. Sign of depression? 
laugh.gif
If I'm in bottle service with my fam I'm far from depressed, females or not.

bottle service is one of the greatest hustles today. as long as dudes wanna be ymcmb or athletes for the night, hoping they bag that one dime they been dreaming about, it aint going no where.
im good. i dont need all that attention. i'll get some drinks at the bar, and still pull something that was in VIP. But if you just doing it to have a good time with the trap it aint nothin.......

Originally Posted by RawSheed

When its bottle service, does this mean they keep bringing out bottles? Or do you pay the price for one bottle? May be a dumb question but I'm only 20
frown.gif
you pay for a minimum 1 bottle you get a reserved spot + that bottle...if you want more bottles you'll have to order more.
and concur w/ bottle poppin/celebrating with your people. only way to go about it. Who's really looking for a wifey in the club?? yikes
Wait so for example, I've been looking in to going to Vegas for my 21st and bottle service at some of the clubs are 800-100+, thats for the first initial bottle and the table? got damn 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If there was no bottle service, these clubs wouldnt even afford to be able to stay in business....There's a reason you see so many club names and owners change all the time, its not an easy business and there are a ton of huge expenses....I was approached to invest in one and after looking at their books I walked away....And its not even like before where it was all cash to pocket because all the big tabs are all CC now....

I dont really go to clubs much anymore, but I have done regular nights and done VIP bottle service nights and there is no comparison to the two different experiences you will have, but that's not to say its a smart thing to do, but there's definitely certain times where its worth it.... Its up to the individual to decide , theres no set right or wrong answer....

I've done the club scene in alotta major cities. Miami, LA, Houston, Dallas, Diego etc. The bottle thing is played and isn't what it used to be.

As of late, every Joe Schmo off the street wants to "buy a bottle" or "get a table" or get in V.I.P. It's gotten to the point where there are no V.I.P's in V.I.P.! Nobody gives a #@%* that D-Boy Tyrone from 105th and MLK is upstairs poppin bottles! It's become a scam and club owners are WINNING. I equate it to everbody riding around South Beach in a $1500 rented Phantom. Heads turn when it's Lil Wayne riding down the block but when it's Tyrone, it just looks silly.

When everyone is walking around holding bottles of Grey Goose they just paid $200-$300 for, it no longer carries the status that it's intended to. I've seen some LAAAAAAAAME %*% cats walking around with bottles thinking they DOIN IT. Them cats ALWAYS leave alone or with their fellas.
30t6p3b.gif

It's nice when it's reasonable, you get good liquor, and you actually get good service. For those of ya'll saying you can't pull dimes or nice chicks without bottle service...step your mouthpiece game up!
laugh.gif
 Like somebody said earlier "Trickin is at an all time high."

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

frown.gif
Wait so for example, I've been looking in to going to Vegas for my 21st and bottle service at some of the clubs are 800-100+, thats for the first initial bottle and the table? got damn 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you talking about the night life capital of the whole entire western hemisphere, welcome to the world of being 21+ my dude

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Originally Posted by ricky409

what's the difference between uptown and downtown, ninjahood?

is it like... location or...

i'm just used to Houston... Dowtown is inside of the 610... everything else is just considered by area... you got clubs on the southwest, Mo City, north side.. etc etc
uptown NYC clubs = spanish dominated demographic and music

you get alot of reggaeton, salsa, merengue, bachata..and whateva da hottest hiphop jams is out at da time.

da more downtown you go da less hispanic da music gets and da becomes more hiphop by midtown.

midtown NYC clubs = neutral..hiphop, alot of that z100 swag, and da trance, glow stick music starts to seep in

by da time you by da meatpacking district on da west side and around st marks place on da east side with all those bars it starts to become straight dubstep, euro glowtstick, weirdo land...

think about it like this.

Ninjahood = umbrella, club luna, morocco

Ksteezy = crimson

Henz0 = Webster hall

DJ proto =  pachas

My man Ninja
pimp.gif

That dubstep/glowstick crap is starting to blowup all over Chicago. Can't say there's any worse atmosphere to pick-up women.

real life...
yall dudes should hit up a real edm event and pop a pill... (electric zoo and edc ny) are going to be huge yall should go... gotta pop if you dont like that music and are a first timer... youll love it more... alos no hood mentality... 

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Originally Posted by ricky409

what's the difference between uptown and downtown, ninjahood?

is it like... location or...

i'm just used to Houston... Dowtown is inside of the 610... everything else is just considered by area... you got clubs on the southwest, Mo City, north side.. etc etc
uptown NYC clubs = spanish dominated demographic and music

you get alot of reggaeton, salsa, merengue, bachata..and whateva da hottest hiphop jams is out at da time.

da more downtown you go da less hispanic da music gets and da becomes more hiphop by midtown.

midtown NYC clubs = neutral..hiphop, alot of that z100 swag, and da trance, glow stick music starts to seep in

by da time you by da meatpacking district on da west side and around st marks place on da east side with all those bars it starts to become straight dubstep, euro glowtstick, weirdo land...

think about it like this.

Ninjahood = umbrella, club luna, morocco

Ksteezy = crimson

Henz0 = Webster hall

DJ proto =  pachas

My man Ninja
pimp.gif

That dubstep/glowstick crap is starting to blowup all over Chicago. Can't say there's any worse atmosphere to pick-up women.

Are you a Wizard?I was set to go to Crimson yesterday...But on the real for the past 2 years I've partied uptown, mamajuanas, Arka, papasitos, Cana y cafe...do I can Cosign Ninja on that...plus the door isomer lenient on dress code, my dude Ninja wouldn't even be able to stand on line to any club on the meat packing district
laugh.gif

For all you bottle service nay Sayers, looks like you guys are 'mirin dudes with the table. Keeping tabs on them. "they ain't leaving with no one! They all lames!" y'all watching and worrying about the next man.

Sure know a lot about it looking in from the outside
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

I've done the club scene in alotta major cities. Miami, LA, Houston, Dallas, Diego etc. The bottle thing is played and isn't what it used to be.

As of late, every Joe Schmo off the street wants to "buy a bottle" or "get a table" or get in V.I.P. It's gotten to the point where there are no V.I.P's in V.I.P.! Nobody gives a #@%* that D-Boy Tyrone from 105th and MLK is upstairs poppin bottles! It's become a scam and club owners are WINNING. I equate it to everbody riding around South Beach in a $1500 rented Phantom. Heads turn when it's Lil Wayne riding down the block but when it's Tyrone, it just looks silly.

When everyone is walking around holding bottles of Grey Goose they just paid $200-$300 for, it no longer carries the status that it's intended to. I've seen some LAAAAAAAAME %*% cats walking around with bottles thinking they DOIN IT. Them cats ALWAYS leave alone or with their fellas.
30t6p3b.gif

It's nice when it's reasonable, you get good liquor, and you actually get good service. For those of ya'll saying you can't pull dimes or nice chicks without bottle service...step your mouthpiece game up!
laugh.gif

- Preciate it.
sallltyyyyyyy

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

For all you bottle service nay Sayers, looks like you guys are 'mirin dudes with the table. Keeping tabs on them. "they ain't leaving with no one! They all lames!" y'all watching and worrying about the next man.

laugh.gif

Fam I've been on both ends, and I also have had friends in the past (girls) whose whole gameplan was to go into a club and freeload of these dudes...
roll.gif
@ any dude who really believes he has the upper hand on any female...the game has switched fellas, these social nightlife skeezers got the game on lock and dudes are dropping their months rent on them, mitas well hit up a strip club and pop a bottle there.

As of late, every Joe Schmo off the street wants to "buy a bottle" or "get a table" or get in V.I.P. It's gotten to the point where there are no V.I.P's in V.I.P.! Nobody gives a $%#$ that D-Boy Tyrone from 105th and MLK is upstairs poppin bottles! It's become a scam and club owners are WINNING. I equate it to everbody riding around South Beach in a $1500 rented Phantom. Heads turn when it's Lil Wayne riding down the block but when it's Tyrone, it just looks silly.

When everyone is walking around holding bottles of Grey Goose they just paid $200-$300 for, it no longer carries the status that it's intended to. I've seen some LAAAAAAAAME $$# cats walking around with bottles thinking they DOIN IT. Them cats ALWAYS leave alone or with their fellas.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

- Preciate it.

When did it carry status? Table service has never been a 'VIP' thing. Ever. VIP just means "whoever is willing to drop the money" and nothing more. Soon, you reach "VIP"status because you've dropped so much damn money there on a consistent basis - like receiving Extra Care Bucks from shopping at CVS so often. You think your money or your table is better than the next?

Women who frequent clubs aren't dumb. They can spot the easy targets from a mile away. Rub their butts on you a little bit and next thing you know, the girl and her entire crew is drinking half your stash and saying "peace out" before you can ask for a number. My female friends are absolute professionals at this, going as far taking drinks "to go" and handing them off to guys friends (me haha). Also, no girl is looking to meet a guy at a club - at best, she wants to have fun with her girls, cop some free drinks from some poor saps, call it a night, and recap with same girls at brunch the next day. If a girl wants a one night stand, she can have one at will, and it's going to be with the guy she feels looks, smells, dances, and spends money the best - not at some guy at a table.

Now when is "table service" and acceptable thing? When you're in a hot-spot in Vegas/Miami/NYC for a major occasion (bachelor, birthday), and at those times, you're there for your friend - not to waste away your alcohol on some random skeezer.

Bottom line is, wherever you are, if you don't have yourself put together and simply don't know how to talk to a female and engage her interests, no amount of VIP Grey Goose at a table is going to help you.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif

Fam I've been on both ends, and I also have had friends in the past (girls) whose whole gameplan was to go into a club and freeload of these dudes...
roll.gif
@ any dude who really believes he has the upper hand on any female...the game has switched fellas, these social nightlife skeezers got the game on lock and dudes are dropping their months rent on them, mitas well hit up a strip club and pop a bottle there.
.....what? I understand what you're trying to say my dude but how can you say anyone who actively looks to freeload has the upper hand in ANYTHING? From my experience the average group of guys getting bottle service are not spending their rent money on it, whereas the chicks looking to scheme are often times praying that no one spills anything on their dress cuz they're returning that *$!# on Monday.

And I'm not even gonna entertain the notion that no male ever has the upper hand on a female. Thats just foolish
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I agree to a certain extent. I don't believe that all of them have the game on lock, but some of them are catching on and are becoming masters at it

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Ya'll are underestimating how many chicks drink other cats alcohol and go home and have sex with their BFs. but never mind me.

The illusion that bottle service brings isn't even worth it if you're trying to spit at some girls. You can catch those same girls outside the club and they're usually easier to approach because they already drank and danced or whatever the case. A LOT of girls don't even sweat dudes buying them drinks but dudes voluntarily do it.
EXACTLY.

If dudes are talking about the experience, or think they'll have a better time with it, or have the money and don't mind wasting it, fine do you but my idea of having a good time always ends in having sex with a fine female before my night is over. If you dudes enjoy dancing, getting drunk and/or conversing loudly over louder music but not smashing go have a ball. I know for a fact you don't have to spend egregious amounts of paper to get it in. The whole point of going to the club is for sex for me. If that aint happening a whole bunch of Hangover/House Party/Old School %!!+ has to go down for me to say I had a good-great experience at the club and it didn't involve me skeet skeet skeeting.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

As of late, every Joe Schmo off the street wants to "buy a bottle" or "get a table" or get in V.I.P. It's gotten to the point where there are no V.I.P's in V.I.P.! Nobody gives a $%#$ that D-Boy Tyrone from 105th and MLK is upstairs poppin bottles! It's become a scam and club owners are WINNING. I equate it to everbody riding around South Beach in a $1500 rented Phantom. Heads turn when it's Lil Wayne riding down the block but when it's Tyrone, it just looks silly.

When everyone is walking around holding bottles of Grey Goose they just paid $200-$300 for, it no longer carries the status that it's intended to. I've seen some LAAAAAAAAME $$# cats walking around with bottles thinking they DOIN IT. Them cats ALWAYS leave alone or with their fellas.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

- Preciate it.

When did it carry status? Table service has never been a 'VIP' thing. Ever. VIP just means "whoever is willing to drop the money" and nothing more. Soon, you reach "VIP"status because you've dropped so much damn money there on a consistent basis - like receiving Extra Care Bucks from shopping at CVS so often. You think your money or your table is better than the next?

Women who frequent clubs aren't dumb. They can spot the easy targets from a mile away. Rub their butts on you a little bit and next thing you know, the girl and her entire crew is drinking half your stash and saying "peace out" before you can ask for a number. My female friends are absolute professionals at this, going as far taking drinks "to go" and handing them off to guys friends (me haha). Also, no girl is looking to meet a guy at a club - at best, she wants to have fun with her girls, cop some free drinks from some poor saps, call it a night, and recap with same girls at brunch the next day. If a girl wants a one night stand, she can have one at will, and it's going to be with the guy she feels looks, smells, dances, and spends money the best - not at some guy at a table.

Now when is "table service" and acceptable thing? When you're in a hot-spot in Vegas/Miami/NYC for a major occasion (bachelor, birthday), and at those times, you're there for your friend - not to waste away your alcohol on some random skeezer.

Bottom line is, wherever you are, if you don't have yourself put together and simply don't know how to talk to a female and engage her interests, no amount of VIP Grey Goose at a table is going to help you.

Too much real life. We've literally met dudes that might and were bun Ed up with hem like we rode together just to go home to bfs or alone. One dude invites you to his table but he's whack or not even talking to you AT ALL so you go talk to the guy at the next table you were originally eyeing. He's whack too so you talk to his friend. Hell it may not even be about drinking. You just want to sit down.
laugh.gif
If you come up on some !$@ with a table more power to you but it's no garuntee if that's your ONLY reason for doing so.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Ya'll are underestimating how many chicks drink other cats alcohol and go home and have sex with their BFs. but never mind me.

The illusion that bottle service brings isn't even worth it if you're trying to spit at some girls. You can catch those same girls outside the club and they're usually easier to approach because they already drank and danced or whatever the case. A LOT of girls don't even sweat dudes buying them drinks but dudes voluntarily do it.
EXACTLY.

If dudes are talking about the experience, or think they'll have a better time with it, or have the money and don't mind wasting it, fine do you but my idea of having a good time always ends in having sex with a fine female before my night is over. If you dudes enjoy dancing, getting drunk and/or conversing loudly over louder music but not smashing go have a ball. I know for a fact you don't have to spend egregious amounts of paper to get it in. The whole point of going to the club is for sex for me. If that aint happening a whole bunch of Hangover/House Party/Old School %!!+ has to go down for me to say I had a good-great experience at the club and it didn't involve me skeet skeet skeeting.
Been saying it for years dog, this is my goal when I wake up and get dressed in the morning.  By the end of the night, if I havent found something bad to leave with, ima turn those standards alllllllll the way down and try to find a straggler

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

EXACTLY.

Been saying it for years dog, this is my goal when I wake up and get dressed in the morning.  By the end of the night, if I havent found something bad to leave with, ima turn those standards alllllllll the way down and try to find a straggler
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
doing it wrong

Back
Top Bottom