Bought my 2nd car today vol. Family man

Chill out people. Dude is doing the right thing and there's still hate?! Anyway, congrats OP on being a role model out here and stepping up for your fam. Also, it is a 328 people not like he's pushing a M3.
pimp.gif

Chill out people. Dude is doing the right thing and there's still hate?! Anyway, congrats OP on being a role model out here and stepping up for your fam. Also, it is a 328 people not like he's pushing a M3.
pimp.gif

Congrats on the new Bimmer...I think you shoulda went for the wagon for a "true" family car though. Still stylish, still BMW, but roomier.

When my son was 4 months old, my convertible got totalled and the only car we had was my girl's '97 M3 sedan. It's was OK most of the time, but sometimes it was a problem like when we wanted to bring along the jogger stroller, which didn't fit in the trunk. Last year I bought an '07 335 sedan (6MT) which was a happy compromise: a little roomier than old M, and still sporty enough to keep me happy. Bought it on a Monday, packed it up that following Saturday and drove from Connecticut to Florida on vacation. We definitely could've used the extra space, but we still managed to pack a week's worth of luggage for 3 and still be comfortable.

Congrats on the new Bimmer...I think you shoulda went for the wagon for a "true" family car though. Still stylish, still BMW, but roomier.

When my son was 4 months old, my convertible got totalled and the only car we had was my girl's '97 M3 sedan. It's was OK most of the time, but sometimes it was a problem like when we wanted to bring along the jogger stroller, which didn't fit in the trunk. Last year I bought an '07 335 sedan (6MT) which was a happy compromise: a little roomier than old M, and still sporty enough to keep me happy. Bought it on a Monday, packed it up that following Saturday and drove from Connecticut to Florida on vacation. We definitely could've used the extra space, but we still managed to pack a week's worth of luggage for 3 and still be comfortable.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

NT'ers and there BMW's. LOL

sick.gif
  .......never understood the appeal AT ALL. ive never even heard of an M3 until NT.

Man sit down. 
laugh.gif

You're definitely not a car guy.
this the guy that made a thread praisin hyundais right?
there is no point.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

NT'ers and there BMW's. LOL

sick.gif
  .......never understood the appeal AT ALL. ive never even heard of an M3 until NT.

Man sit down. 
laugh.gif

You're definitely not a car guy.
this the guy that made a thread praisin hyundais right?
there is no point.

Back
Top Bottom