Bought my 2nd car today vol. Family man

congrats GROWN MAN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
 @ that being a family car. That ###@ is cramped as hell inside. Shoulda got a bigger car 
ohwell.gif
I hate sedans. My 1st car was a 4 door (2006 Nissan Maxima) and i always felt like I was driving a bus. I really wanted a coupe (G35) but at the time I was only 18 and had no credit and had to get what I could being that my ego is to big, pause, to ask anyone to co-sign.
Its smaller, but I like it. But, will probably end up paying it off in the next 2 years and giving to my girl and buying a 3 series coupe once my daughter starts walking and getting in her car seat by herself because now that I've drive a "luxury sports car" I've forgotten all about the Camaro 
pimp.gif
.... atleast until those 45th anni drop next year 
roll.gif
'

To the dude that asked about the down payment. It was $0. But i paid a little over $1600 for all the extra warranties i.e. GAP, Wheel & tire, and then tint. 

Since I'm completely out of my element out here in New Mexico I don't have to many homies to show my new whip to so I figured NT would give me a good laugh and an audience to share with. 
pimp.gif

Good stuff.  Not that you are taking any of the comments personal but definitely don't take the comments personal.  You have a lot going on at 21, house, kid, and new BMW, so people are going to ask, "what the hell do you do, I'm 21 with no kids and can't afford a new BMW".

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
 @ that being a family car. That ###@ is cramped as hell inside. Shoulda got a bigger car 
ohwell.gif
I hate sedans. My 1st car was a 4 door (2006 Nissan Maxima) and i always felt like I was driving a bus. I really wanted a coupe (G35) but at the time I was only 18 and had no credit and had to get what I could being that my ego is to big, pause, to ask anyone to co-sign.
Its smaller, but I like it. But, will probably end up paying it off in the next 2 years and giving to my girl and buying a 3 series coupe once my daughter starts walking and getting in her car seat by herself because now that I've drive a "luxury sports car" I've forgotten all about the Camaro 
pimp.gif
.... atleast until those 45th anni drop next year 
roll.gif
'

To the dude that asked about the down payment. It was $0. But i paid a little over $1600 for all the extra warranties i.e. GAP, Wheel & tire, and then tint. 

Since I'm completely out of my element out here in New Mexico I don't have to many homies to show my new whip to so I figured NT would give me a good laugh and an audience to share with. 
pimp.gif

Good stuff.  Not that you are taking any of the comments personal but definitely don't take the comments personal.  You have a lot going on at 21, house, kid, and new BMW, so people are going to ask, "what the hell do you do, I'm 21 with no kids and can't afford a new BMW".

All of you haters would easily cop a Bimmer if you had the dough.
The way I see it, you only live once. Might as well enjoy the luxuries of life while you can

Let the man enjoy his ride. Congrats OP
pimp.gif

All of you haters would easily cop a Bimmer if you had the dough.
The way I see it, you only live once. Might as well enjoy the luxuries of life while you can

Let the man enjoy his ride. Congrats OP
pimp.gif

People are making this car to be more expensive then it actually is... Do you research before you decide to go at someone.
And whats this talk about this being a "bad neighborhood?" You see 2 beater cars and a minivan obviously used as a business vehicle and you quickly assume its a bad neighborhood? There's also a 'stang in the background too.. The OP said that he lives in New Mexico, which is why i assume there are rocks on the lawn. The sun would burn/dry up the grass that wasn't extremely well cared for. SMH at the hate. Congrats on the kid and BMW OP.

People are making this car to be more expensive then it actually is... Do you research before you decide to go at someone.
And whats this talk about this being a "bad neighborhood?" You see 2 beater cars and a minivan obviously used as a business vehicle and you quickly assume its a bad neighborhood? There's also a 'stang in the background too.. The OP said that he lives in New Mexico, which is why i assume there are rocks on the lawn. The sun would burn/dry up the grass that wasn't extremely well cared for. SMH at the hate. Congrats on the kid and BMW OP.

Nice car, Not even mad, Congrats.

Hard work pays off, Don't really see why so many dudes hating.

But wait, A Beamer a family car?
laugh.gif

Nice car, Not even mad, Congrats.

Hard work pays off, Don't really see why so many dudes hating.

But wait, A Beamer a family car?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom