Bought my 2nd car today vol. Family man

Originally Posted by beh235

First of all, congrats OP. Now, just my observation. I can see why OP wanted to post it, but I also see the side of why people "hate" on OP. I know you are happy OP, and that's great and all, but if you were truly happy and didn't want to show, I doubt you would come to NT to show. Who cares what this message board thinks? Go enjoy your car and family, NT will always be here for what it is (whatever that may be). We live in such a "look at me society" where people feel the need to put so many details of their life on the internet so freely, then get upset when you get feedback that doesn't jive with how you are feeling. That's just the breaks. It seems like OP wasn't fazed by detractors anyway, which is cool. It seems like people other than OP were quick to jump at others. Smh. Also, why are some of you asking how much the down payment was for the car anyway? That's rather personal and y'all should stay out of that man's pockets. That's just my observation....

I would guess they asked because he created the initial thread? Don't want questions than don't post. 

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Thanks for the props. Yea in New Mexico nobody has grass. I hate the rocks but eh... Hopefully I'll be moving to the DMV pretty soon. Oh, as far as my neighbor that dude is a straight hustler. He buys cars from auctions and fixes them up and sales them back to the street pharmacist. I don't mind & I got a brand new .45 that my fiancée is dying to use haha!

As far as how I can afford it. Honestly, most of y'all could to. We drop all this money on kicks and if you were to look in your closet most would have a decent down payment on a car.

I'm active duty military & just got back from my deployment so I had a little extra money. But, on a day by day basis I also have a few side gigs in the IT field & of course the shoe game.
damn right...I could have a nice whip cash if I dumped all my shoes right now, but I don't know how to go about it.  I don't have the time to sell them off.  Congrats tho OP, beautiful kid and beautiful car.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Thanks for the props. Yea in New Mexico nobody has grass. I hate the rocks but eh... Hopefully I'll be moving to the DMV pretty soon. Oh, as far as my neighbor that dude is a straight hustler. He buys cars from auctions and fixes them up and sales them back to the street pharmacist. I don't mind & I got a brand new .45 that my fiancée is dying to use haha!

As far as how I can afford it. Honestly, most of y'all could to. We drop all this money on kicks and if you were to look in your closet most would have a decent down payment on a car.

I'm active duty military & just got back from my deployment so I had a little extra money. But, on a day by day basis I also have a few side gigs in the IT field & of course the shoe game.
damn right...I could have a nice whip cash if I dumped all my shoes right now, but I don't know how to go about it.  I don't have the time to sell them off.  Congrats tho OP, beautiful kid and beautiful car.

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

NT'ers and there BMW's. LOL

sick.gif
  .......never understood the appeal AT ALL. ive never even heard of an M3 until NT.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

laugh.gif
I never understood why people are so quick to hate. So what if he lives at home?? I'm sure he has thought things out...will it make you feel better about your living situation if he stayed at home?

No shots fired...just curious as to why you wanna know about his life style in a thread about his new whip...

It's not hate. I couldn't care any less what he did with his life. I'm just stating my opinion. 

At 21, if you're living at home,have a child, and you're out financing bimmers, then your priorities are all wrong and that's a big problem with todays youth.

Unless he's not living at home, lives in a safe neighboorhood, and can afford these things. Then congrats OP, nice car.
You don't care what he's doing with his life yet you're curious how he's able to push a BMW with a kid? So what if he lives with his parents?

NTers are so quick to pass judgment...live and let live.  Don't be mad that you and your broke family can't afford one. 
Wait, what? 

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

laugh.gif
I never understood why people are so quick to hate. So what if he lives at home?? I'm sure he has thought things out...will it make you feel better about your living situation if he stayed at home?

No shots fired...just curious as to why you wanna know about his life style in a thread about his new whip...

It's not hate. I couldn't care any less what he did with his life. I'm just stating my opinion. 

At 21, if you're living at home,have a child, and you're out financing bimmers, then your priorities are all wrong and that's a big problem with todays youth.

Unless he's not living at home, lives in a safe neighboorhood, and can afford these things. Then congrats OP, nice car.
You don't care what he's doing with his life yet you're curious how he's able to push a BMW with a kid? So what if he lives with his parents?

NTers are so quick to pass judgment...live and let live.  Don't be mad that you and your broke family can't afford one. 
Wait, what? 

How is that a bad neighborhood? 
laugh.gif

Personally I would've gotten the Camaro SS, it's got similar room to the 3-series, but congratulations regardless on your purchase

How is that a bad neighborhood? 
laugh.gif

Personally I would've gotten the Camaro SS, it's got similar room to the 3-series, but congratulations regardless on your purchase

I doubt people are hating.
A 3 series isn't as expensive as some of you are making it out to sound.
I think the fact that he put family man in the title, people come in here expecting something like an SUV or whatever, but not a BMW

I doubt people are hating.
A 3 series isn't as expensive as some of you are making it out to sound.
I think the fact that he put family man in the title, people come in here expecting something like an SUV or whatever, but not a BMW

laugh.gif
@ everyone getting all bent out of shape over a dude trying to emphasize a combination of independence + responsibility

laugh.gif
@ everyone getting all bent out of shape over a dude trying to emphasize a combination of independence + responsibility

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
 @ that being a family car. That ###@ is cramped as hell inside. Shoulda got a bigger car 
ohwell.gif
I hate sedans. My 1st car was a 4 door (2006 Nissan Maxima) and i always felt like I was driving a bus. I really wanted a coupe (G35) but at the time I was only 18 and had no credit and had to get what I could being that my ego is to big, pause, to ask anyone to co-sign.
Its smaller, but I like it. But, will probably end up paying it off in the next 2 years and giving to my girl and buying a 3 series coupe once my daughter starts walking and getting in her car seat by herself because now that I've drive a "luxury sports car" I've forgotten all about the Camaro 
pimp.gif
.... atleast until those 45th anni drop next year 
roll.gif
'

To the dude that asked about the down payment. It was $0. But i paid a little over $1600 for all the extra warranties i.e. GAP, Wheel & tire, and then tint. 

Since I'm completely out of my element out here in New Mexico I don't have to many homies to show my new whip to so I figured NT would give me a good laugh and an audience to share with. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
 @ that being a family car. That ###@ is cramped as hell inside. Shoulda got a bigger car 
ohwell.gif
I hate sedans. My 1st car was a 4 door (2006 Nissan Maxima) and i always felt like I was driving a bus. I really wanted a coupe (G35) but at the time I was only 18 and had no credit and had to get what I could being that my ego is to big, pause, to ask anyone to co-sign.
Its smaller, but I like it. But, will probably end up paying it off in the next 2 years and giving to my girl and buying a 3 series coupe once my daughter starts walking and getting in her car seat by herself because now that I've drive a "luxury sports car" I've forgotten all about the Camaro 
pimp.gif
.... atleast until those 45th anni drop next year 
roll.gif
'

To the dude that asked about the down payment. It was $0. But i paid a little over $1600 for all the extra warranties i.e. GAP, Wheel & tire, and then tint. 

Since I'm completely out of my element out here in New Mexico I don't have to many homies to show my new whip to so I figured NT would give me a good laugh and an audience to share with. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

sick.gif
  .......never understood the appeal AT ALL. ive never even heard of an M3 until NT.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion but damn, you never liked one?

you dont have to be into cars to appreciate one but w/e

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

sick.gif

everyone is entitled to their own opinion but damn, you never liked one?

you dont have to be into cars to appreciate one but w/e

Congrats...welcome to the bmw fam. check out e90post.com if you into modding and all that....

Congrats...welcome to the bmw fam. check out e90post.com if you into modding and all that....

how do we know the OP is not lying?

And a 328i is only about 32k. Nothing spectator especially driving around with a 3.0 V6..

OP probably leased the car though

how do we know the OP is not lying?

And a 328i is only about 32k. Nothing spectator especially driving around with a 3.0 V6..

OP probably leased the car though

Back
Top Bottom