Bouncer Abusing Power (Accused of having drugs) *!%@ VIDEO*

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Why would he let that happen though? Son, go and learn some type of defense mechanisms.

I would have def been waiting in the parking lot at the end of night, followed him home on some Dexter Steez, yes im about that life.

theres nothin he could of done even with training .. in the closed enviroment with a 6+ foot gorilla theres nothing you can do unless you have a knife or a gun.  not to mention the cameraman.

but i agree, i would come back and followed dude home with a few of my samoan boys and end dude.

tired.gif
  u went there.

Why would he let that happen though? Son, go and learn some type of defense mechanisms.

I would have def been waiting in the parking lot at the end of night, followed him home on some Dexter Steez, yes im about that life.

theres nothin he could of done even with training .. in the closed enviroment with a 6+ foot gorilla theres nothing you can do unless you have a knife or a gun.  not to mention the cameraman.

but i agree, i would come back and followed dude home with a few of my samoan boys and end dude.

tired.gif
  u went there.

if it was that serious he should of started biting and scratching do something im saying i didnt even really see him swing and i dont think this is new this is just the first time this is being exposed like this people get set up and robbed all the time in the club there had to be a reason he got singled out

if it was that serious he should of started biting and scratching do something im saying i didnt even really see him swing and i dont think this is new this is just the first time this is being exposed like this people get set up and robbed all the time in the club there had to be a reason he got singled out

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

tired.gif
  u went there.

nothing to do with anything racial
grin.gif
grin.gif

just a reference on how big dude is compared to the white dude

tired.gif
  u went there.

grin.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Be honest though, if it was some 6+ foot white man, would you have used the term "GORILLA" ?[/color]

grin.gif
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Be honest though, if it was some 6+ foot white man, would you have used the term "GORILLA" ?[/color]

dude brought a beer bottle into the bathroom right?
shouldve used that when he was looking through the phone....

this is still messed up, even though it happens all the time....
tired.gif

dude brought a beer bottle into the bathroom right?
shouldve used that when he was looking through the phone....

this is still messed up, even though it happens all the time....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dude's fb, address, criminal record, and phone number are out already. It's a wrap for him.[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dude's fb, address, criminal record, and phone number are out already. It's a wrap for him.[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

grin.gif
grin.gif

i would of said 6 + foot polar bear.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

grin.gif
grin.gif

_Joel%20Przybilla.JPG

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

508-377-8388

Back
Top Bottom