Bouncer Abusing Power (Accused of having drugs) *!%@ VIDEO*

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Why would he let that happen though? Son, go and learn some type of defense mechanisms.

I would have def been waiting in the parking lot at the end of night, followed him home on some Dexter Steez, yes im about that life.
nothing to do with anything racial
grin.gif
grin.gif

just a reference on how big dude is compared to the white dude
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Be honest though, if it was some 6+ foot white man, would you have used the term "GORILLA" ?[/color]

i would of said 6 + foot polar bear.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Why would he let that happen though? Son, go and learn some type of defense mechanisms.

I would have def been waiting in the parking lot at the end of night, followed him home on some Dexter Steez, yes im about that life.
grin.gif
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Be honest though, if it was some 6+ foot white man, would you have used the term "GORILLA" ?[/color]

_Joel%20Przybilla.JPG

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dude's fb, address, criminal record, and phone number are out already. It's a wrap for him.[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

508-377-8388

30t6p3b.gif
picking on a dude 3x smaller than you on some power trip bs
bouncer gonna get his bootyhole dismantled in prison when they catch the %!@!@$%!%#%$

30t6p3b.gif
picking on a dude 3x smaller than you on some power trip bs
bouncer gonna get his bootyhole dismantled in prison when they catch the %!@!@$%!%#%$

grin.gif
grin.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh, just checking. [/color]
smile.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh, just checking. [/color]
smile.gif

I don't care how big dude is(pause) you not gon' slap me around 
30t6p3b.gif
He would've got a swift kick to the nuts. 

I don't care how big dude is(pause) you not gon' slap me around 
30t6p3b.gif
He would've got a swift kick to the nuts. 

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dude's fb, address, criminal record, and phone number are out already. It's a wrap for him.[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

508-377-8388
that's the number to the club. His real one is out there somewhere
Easton Byfield, 35,charged with assault and battery and malicious destruction of property under $250, continued to March 11

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

508-377-8388
that's the number to the club. His real one is out there somewhere
Easton Byfield, 35,charged with assault and battery and malicious destruction of property under $250, continued to March 11

Mannnnn, I swear on my seed, dude would have not made it home that night, real talk.

Anyone have a link to 4chans response

Mannnnn, I swear on my seed, dude would have not made it home that night, real talk.

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

got deleted, also his FB page LOL

got deleted, also his FB page LOL

Wrd, im blak and I feel sorry for dude, obviously he cant fite the man, and the dude recordin was on Easton's side, dude wuda got f'd up

Wrd, im blak and I feel sorry for dude, obviously he cant fite the man, and the dude recordin was on Easton's side, dude wuda got f'd up

Back
Top Bottom