Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

How so ?

Troy was saying a lot questionable stuff and being extra for years and Tax called him out & said how felt about it

Way before it was trendy to hate on Troy ave narrative has been kinda flip by people since the club thing

And the story goes Troy is really from the same neighborhood Tax is from. And (according to Tax) Troy's while existence is greatly fabricated

I thought Troy was from Crown Heights and Tax was from ENY.

I've been getting the Wackstar & Kid Red ninjas mixed up this whole time.. So who the heck is Wackstar then? Kid Red is the cat I saw kicking i with Soulja after being around Chris Brown. I thought he was their reason for claiming Piru. 

Why is dude so mad ? Out here googling pics of gang bangers to prove a point :lol: why you didn't post of pic of yourself out here in these streets banging for the set ?
He been in his feelings ever since he popped in this thread for no reason :lol: ...he trying to defend LA when it's nothing to defend , don't nobody give a **** bout all them paragraphs or LA gangs in 2017, that's why this whole thread was funny from jump cuz Soulja n Chris involved in some **** that they literally didn't have to be in ....n we all know it's a couple goofy dudes banging EVERYWHERE like we been saying , that doesn't mean anything he minus well post pics of a set in Paris or Lagos cuz they got em out there too [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I don't see how dudes can pick sides on this Tax/Wack thing. Both of 'em got clown behavior. I like his interviews but Tax is a _ that draws attention to himself anyway possible. Dude be ranting about nothing just for his audience. :lol:

I don't see how dudes can pick sides on this Tax/Wack thing. Both of 'em got clown behavior. I like his interviews but Tax is a _ that draws attention to himself anyway possible. Dude be ranting about nothing just for his audience. :lol:

This

Cats in here moving the goal posts :lol:

Catching up on this thread, ya'll funny thinking it ain't bloods and crips in every major city. Just cuz they not the original sets, these dudes will still wet you up.

It's like saying GS9 ain't real crips... lol , don't tell them that cuz you gonna get that work

It gangs everywhere and it's gotta be respected regardless if 90 percent of the gang is soft when they dolo...
Even In The Suburbs, Blue Team & Red Team Are Nation Wide.... Side Note Rowdy Rebel's Mixtape Album Is Flames

I thought Troy was from Crown Heights and Tax was from ENY.

Yea but I recall Tax saying how Troy use to be around way back when and not doing any of the stuff he rhymes about (don't know if it's true or not ) like 3 years ago. I also seen an interview where Tax says he almost fought Troy at a gas station in '04 cause he didn't want Troy's cd lol...all that said BK is the largest borough but it's also wild small so if Troy was out there he would definitely been known

This. Can't believe how some of you dudes fall for his BS lol

You really believe all that dude. He also said he started the bloods in NYC i mean what makes him believable lol

You really believe all that dude. He also said he started the bloods in NYC i mean what makes him believable lol

Tax never said that man :lol:. I think *****are just hung up on him saying he picked up a flag one day as a kid...and decided to be blood.

What Tax actually said was.....when he was like 14....he didn't like some other crip ***** in his neighborhood. So he picked up a red rag and decided to be blood cuz, he felt he was "tough". He never got jumped in or nothing. The other ***** in the hood accepted him into the gang cuz he was a knuckle headed lil *****.

Then T Rogers came to NYC and blessed him in officially a few years later. T Rogers.....the ***** who started one of the biggest blood sets in Cali in "the Jungles" made Tax "official". T Rogers said it his damn self :lol:.

These aren't hard stories to believe :lol:.

Wack is a bully and has threatened to knock out 100 people in 2016 followed by "real g's linked up and squashed the misunderstanding on piru" just funny seeing tax publicly clown him and tell him to suck his **** on multiple occasions while wack ignores it :lol: tax should've been got his wig split. "on piru"

Last edited:
Ok getting back to the purpose of the thread it looks like Soulja is running with Chris' old friend wackstar . I figured it was deeper than Karruche (prolly mispelled) but I wasn't sure cause CB is a headcase...it hasn't been said anywhere but I wonder if cb and wackstar fell out and that's what's fueling this

Wack100 his mgr.

But beyond that, I think he was joking because Ray normally about that life (Love & Hip Hop reality TV BS).

Gotcha. From television it appears he 's grown up a bit. Came a long way from scrapping with Fab in hallways lol... he'd probably choose CB, they're pretty tight.

Ok getting back to the purpose of the thread it looks like Soulja is running with Chris' old friend wackstar . I figured it was deeper than Karruche (prolly mispelled) but I wasn't sure cause CB is a headcase...it hasn't been said anywhere but I wonder if cb and wackstar fell out and that's what's fueling this

You looking too deep at it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom