Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

Schoolboy Q also.

Nate Dogg was not to be played with apparently, same with Tray Dee.

Vince Staples too

The crip ****** just seem more chil land low key about it. It's really just all of Games affiliates that's making them pirus look funny.

YG, Bloods Kendrick Affiliated with, J Roc etc

Last edited:
Long Beach are thier own little world and politics also.
You got Asians clicked up with Crips to smash on Surenos.
Everybody non hispanic hates the Longos there....
20s and Insanes have a really bad past of bloodshed too.
Their younger members are closer..but alot of older 20s and Insanes just can't forgive and forget from the past wars.
OG Tray Deee is probably the realest most authentic active Crip to be in the industry...
Nothing studio or fake about him...he just started to calm down these past 5 years.
He gotta be in his 50s now?:rofl:

Funny thing about how it all started was the Crips used to pretty much bully the Asians and Hispanics back then.
The Surenos became a super power and started bullying Asians and fighting back Crips.
The Asians started thier gangs and decided to be cool with the Crips but fight the Surenos, because in the jails
Long Beach Asian gang members are so small in numbers they fall under the black population for protection. 
Like I said Longos are very much hated there...I met black and asian people there who don't even bang but have LK(Longo Killa) tattoos.

what i heard like 10ish yrs ago tho so things may have changed

in the LBC, errybody goes to war with the latinos, from samoans to cambodians to blacks.
i highly doubt the "Long Beach Asian gang members are so small in numbers they fall under the black population for protection." famb cali prisons are prob the most segregated prisons in america. there are blacks, latinos, whites and others. are you sure u aint talkin bout LBC county?

Tech n9ne spoke on it recently. He said after game came out suddenly you had all those blood rappers. He chalked it up more to the music industry getting behind promoting it more so than artist themselves.

Look at the 90 and early 00s. Besides Quik and Mack 10, everyone was Crip. Hell c walk like most said was mainstream. The game literally changed the game after 2005.

Lil Wayne is probably the father of this late gangbanging movement that Bhris got on. Carter 2 drops and suddenly dude is flamed up

Eh not sure I'd give that credit to Game. At least on the East Coast, it was Wayne who influenced damn near an entire generation to be on that Blood ****.

Who you think Wayne got it from? :lol:

After this Jim Jones and Game video, everyone started flaming up on the East.

Wayne rode Jim HARD. So it was probably mostly him and then when Game let him rock all red in the My Life video he became full fake blood. :lol:

Then Birdman became a triple OG 5 star outta nowhere. :lol:

Wayne rode Jim HARD. So it was probably mostly him and then when Game let him rock all red in the My Life video he became full fake blood. :lol:

Then Birdman became a triple OG 5 star outta nowhere. :lol:

That might be funnier than Wayne, Birdman bought OG status and probably hands out passes.

Eh not sure I'd give that credit to Game. At least on the East Coast, it was Wayne who influenced damn near an entire generation to be on that Blood ****.

I can't speak on the east I'm from the west, I still don't know how that **** blew up in NYC.

Like for us out west when a certified gangster as came out I didn't assume Jim was a blood just thought he was showing love to Game :lol:. Everyone was Cripping back in the day. Bloods were few and far between (atleast in Seattle Portland etc). One my best friends grew in one the only blood sets in the whole city, they legit were wanted men back in the day :lol:

I move to the bay in 2006 and even then going to LA riding around it was waves of blue running around. I swear overnight I can remember going out there on weekends and just seeing more and more people flamed up.

Gangs been around forever but it's funny on how you have people wanting so bad be down.

Man I wish young black folks worshipped business and thought leaders the way they do gang leaders.

And SMH at gang leaders not encouraging youngsters to get out the game.

Inb4 the resident gang culture aficionados try to explain how beneficial gangs are (were 30+ years ago)

Man I wish young black folks worshipped business and thought leaders the way they do gang leaders.

Inb4 the resident gang culture aficionados try to explain how beneficial gangs are (were 30+ years ago)

Every OG I know that ain't locked up are staunch anti gang advocates. What you see on TV and online is not what you see with people in real life.

see this is what im talkn bout. 
laugh.gif
 bunch of old  _s wit blue bandanas riding low riders drinking 40s crip walkin 
laugh.gif

**** lookin like a john singleton film 

the asian guy verse was decent tho 
laugh.gif

Dude you act like old ****** acting up is exclusive to LA gangs, hell we got a old *** dude acting stupid for president right now.

What is this animosity people have for LA Ns? :lol: I see the same people going in thread after thread like they ain't got corny N in they hood right now. If you don't then the corny n just might be you :lol:

Last edited:

Every OG I know that ain't locked up are staunch anti gang advocates. What you see on TV and online is not what you see with people in real life.

truth

Dude you act like old ****** acting up is exclusive to LA gangs, hell we got a old *** dude acting stupid for president right now.

What is this animosity people have for LA Ns?
laugh.gif
I see the same people going in thread after thread like they ain't got corny N in they hood right now. If you don't then the corny n just might be you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 true dat true dat..

no animosity at all its just LA _s seem so cliche with all the antics like why is yall doin this? why the dog have on a blue bandana is he a crip? lol the car too why everybody in that video look 30+?

ima hit LA once i get i **** together i hope dont get caught wearing the wrong ****  shopping for Supreme and recreational dope 
pimp.gif

What is this animosity people have for LA Ns? :lol: I see the same people going in thread after thread like they ain't got corny N in they hood right now. If you don't then the corny n just might be you :lol:
:lol:  true dat true dat..

no animosity at all its just LA _s seem so cliche with all the antics like why is yall doin this? why the dog have on a blue bandana is he a crip? lol the car too why everybody in that video look 30+?

ima hit LA once i get i **** together i hope dont get caught wearing the wrong ****  shopping for Supreme and recreational dope :pimp:  

You gonna be straight out here fam. All hood's will welcome you and encourage you to talk this very same talk you flaunt here on NT. You a real one.

Last edited:
merch it i will n if i see anybody out there wit a jheri curl ima be like [emoji]128128[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom